Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Test automation tool for UNIX ?? Post 302110347 by unmanju on Monday 12th of March 2007 06:59:53 AM
Old 03-12-2007
I am a QA Engineer. I have to test an application (functional testing) which runs on most of the UNIX platforms (solaris, linux, aix, hp ux). To test the functionalities of the application I need an automation tool where I can use in all unix platform.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH Automation Tool - What do you use?

1. Say you're doing inventory on all your current systems, and you needed to check all your Solaris systems for their OS level and architecture type. How would you achieve this? 2. Alternatively, what if you needed something a little more elaborate, say to mass-config some flat files,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mariognarly
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX automation

Hello People, I have an outstanding issue with me I have 5 files at location /usr/abc called 1.DE 1.TXT 2.DE 2.TXT 3.DE 3.TXT 4.DE 4.TXT 5.Fe.ok My work involves few manual process like transfer 1.DE 1.TXT and 5.Fe.ok to /usr/dob location and run one script(for example -... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
42 Replies

3. IP Networking

A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all: I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

UNIX automation

I am using netteza server and i have a list of table names. I need to fetch all the data from these tables and need to create seperate zip files and store in a folder in the server. How can we automate this process. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikhilthms97
1 Replies
test-speech(1)							   User Commands						    test-speech(1)

NAME
test-speech - a test application provided by gnome-speech DESCRIPTION
test-speech is a simple test application provided by gnome-speech. It is used to verify the driver for a speech engine, e.g., freetts-syn- thesis-driver, is funcioning properly, in order to make sure users can activate and interact with the gnome-speech driver successfully. GNOME Speech aims to be a general interface to various text-to-speech engines for the GNOME desktop. It allows the simple speaking of text, as well as control over various speech parameters such as speech pitch, rate, and volume. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/test-speech a test application provided by gnome-speech ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-a11y-speech | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libgnomespeech(3), attributes(5) NOTES
gnome-speech is written by Marc Mulcahy and Michael Meeks. SunOS 5.11 3 Dec 2006 test-speech(1)