Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Test automation tool for UNIX ?? Post 302109663 by sysgate on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 09:58:03 AM
Old 03-07-2007
There are many variations of expect that you can use depending on your needs, let us know what exacly you want to achieve. Otherwise, paid solution - load runner, or jmeter.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH Automation Tool - What do you use?

1. Say you're doing inventory on all your current systems, and you needed to check all your Solaris systems for their OS level and architecture type. How would you achieve this? 2. Alternatively, what if you needed something a little more elaborate, say to mass-config some flat files,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mariognarly
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX automation

Hello People, I have an outstanding issue with me I have 5 files at location /usr/abc called 1.DE 1.TXT 2.DE 2.TXT 3.DE 3.TXT 4.DE 4.TXT 5.Fe.ok My work involves few manual process like transfer 1.DE 1.TXT and 5.Fe.ok to /usr/dob location and run one script(for example -... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
42 Replies

3. IP Networking

A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all: I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

UNIX automation

I am using netteza server and i have a list of table names. I need to fetch all the data from these tables and need to create seperate zip files and store in a folder in the server. How can we automate this process. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikhilthms97
1 Replies
TEAMDCTL(8)							   teamd control						       TEAMDCTL(8)

NAME
teamdctl -- team daemon control tool SYNOPSIS
teamdctl [options] team_device command [command_args...] teamdctl -h DESCRIPTION
teamdctl is a tool that allows a user to interact with a running teamd instance. It defaults to using Unix Domain Sockets, but will fall back to using the D-Bus API, to ensure reliable operation in all environments. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help text to console and exit. -v, --verbosity Increase output verbosity. -o, --oneline Force output to one line if possible. -D, --force-dbus Force to use D-Bus interface. -Z address, --force-zmq address Force to use ZMQ interface. Possible address formats are "tcp://ip:port", "ipc://path" and others. Detailed description of ZMQ library is in page http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all. -U, --force-usock Force to use UNIX domain socket interface. This is the default behavior. COMMAND
config dump Dumps teamd JSON config. config dump noports Dumps teamd JSON configuration without "ports" section included. config dump actual Dumps teamd actual JSON configuration. It includes ports which are currently present. state dump | state Dumps teamd JSON state document. state view Prints out state of teamd parsed from JSON state document. state item get state_item_path Finds state item in JSON state document and returns its value. state item set state_item_path value Finds state item in JSON state document and sets its value by value parameter. This is available only for a limited number of paths: ports.PORTIFNAME.runner.aggregator.selected -- This is available for lacp runner. User can manually select the aggregator. runner.active_port -- This is available for activebackup runner. User can manually select the active port. port add portdev Takes port device name as argument. Adds port device into team. port remove portdev Takes port device name as argument. Removes port device from team. port present portdev Takes port device name as argument. Checks if the port device is present in team. port config update portdev portconfig-string Takes port device name as the first argument and JSON format configuration string as the second argument. Updates port device con- figuration. port config dump portdev Takes port device name as the first argument. Dumps port device JSON configuration to standard output. SEE ALSO
teamd(8), teamnl(8), teamd.conf(5) AUTHOR
Jiri Pirko is the original author and current maintainer of libteam. libteam 2013-05-24 TEAMDCTL(8)