Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Test automation tool for UNIX ?? Post 302109598 by dennis.jacob on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 01:02:00 AM
Old 03-07-2007
I think an interactive testing can be done with the "expect" tool...Not sure if there are other good tools available.

Details of expect can be found here:
http://expect.nist.gov

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH Automation Tool - What do you use?

1. Say you're doing inventory on all your current systems, and you needed to check all your Solaris systems for their OS level and architecture type. How would you achieve this? 2. Alternatively, what if you needed something a little more elaborate, say to mass-config some flat files,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mariognarly
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX automation

Hello People, I have an outstanding issue with me I have 5 files at location /usr/abc called 1.DE 1.TXT 2.DE 2.TXT 3.DE 3.TXT 4.DE 4.TXT 5.Fe.ok My work involves few manual process like transfer 1.DE 1.TXT and 5.Fe.ok to /usr/dob location and run one script(for example -... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
42 Replies

3. IP Networking

A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all: I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

UNIX automation

I am using netteza server and i have a list of table names. I need to fetch all the data from these tables and need to create seperate zip files and store in a folder in the server. How can we automate this process. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikhilthms97
1 Replies
beid-pkcs11-tool(1)						      Belgium						       beid-pkcs11-tool(1)

NAME
beid-pkcs11-tool - generic smart card utility SYNOPSIS
beid-pkcs11-tool [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The beid-pkcs11-tool utility can be used from the command line to perform miscellaneous operations on the Belgium eID PKCS11 library, such as changing your PIN or testing the library. OPTIONS
--show-info, -I Show global token information --list-slots, -L List the available slots --list-mechanisms, -M List the mechanisms supported by the token --list-objects, -O List the objects on the token --login, -l Log into the token first (not needed when using --pin) --pin pin, -r pin Supply the PIN on the command line --change-pin, -c Change the PIN --slot slot Specify number of the slot to use --module module Specify PKCS11 library to use (default = libbeidpkcs11.so) --test, -t Test (best used with the --login or --pin option) SEE ALSO
beid-tool(1) AUTHORS
beid-pkcs11-tool is based on pkcs11-tool (www.openc.org) and adapted for the Belgian national eID card by Zetes NV/SA (www.zetes.com). 09/2005 beid-pkcs11-tool(1)