Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Test automation tool for UNIX ?? Post 302109598 by dennis.jacob on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 01:02:00 AM
Old 03-07-2007
I think an interactive testing can be done with the "expect" tool...Not sure if there are other good tools available.

Details of expect can be found here:
http://expect.nist.gov

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH Automation Tool - What do you use?

1. Say you're doing inventory on all your current systems, and you needed to check all your Solaris systems for their OS level and architecture type. How would you achieve this? 2. Alternatively, what if you needed something a little more elaborate, say to mass-config some flat files,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mariognarly
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX automation

Hello People, I have an outstanding issue with me I have 5 files at location /usr/abc called 1.DE 1.TXT 2.DE 2.TXT 3.DE 3.TXT 4.DE 4.TXT 5.Fe.ok My work involves few manual process like transfer 1.DE 1.TXT and 5.Fe.ok to /usr/dob location and run one script(for example -... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
42 Replies

3. IP Networking

A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all: I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

UNIX automation

I am using netteza server and i have a list of table names. I need to fetch all the data from these tables and need to create seperate zip files and store in a folder in the server. How can we automate this process. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikhilthms97
1 Replies
actexec(1)							  ActExec Manual							actexec(1)

NAME
ActExec - Task automation SYNOPSIS
actexec -s|-c|-Q|-p|--proxy-mode|--proxy-type|--proxy-host |--proxy-port|--proxy-user|--proxy-password|-v|-h <filename> DESCRIPTION
ActExec is a commandline tool that allows you to execute code files and scripts made with Actionaz. OPTIONS
-s, --script switch to script mode, may not be used with -c -c, --code switch to code mode, may not be used with -s -Q, --nocodeqt Do not include the Qt library into the code. -p, --portable Starts in portable mode, storing the settings in the executable folder. --proxy-mode Sets the proxy mode, values are none system custom (default is system). --proxy-type Sets the custom proxy type, values are http socks (default is socks). --proxy-host Sets the custom proxy host. --proxy-port Sets the custom proxy port. --proxy-user Sets the custom proxy user. --proxy-password Sets the custom proxy password. -v, --version Displays the version number of Actionaz. -h, --help Displays a listing of these commandline options. SUPPORT
Please visit http://www.actionaz.org/ for further information. Report bugs only if you are using the latest version available from the Actionaz website. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Jonathan Mercier-Ganady ActExec is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 or later. November 2011 actexec(1)