Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Disc Needs Maintenance
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Disc Needs Maintenance Post 302108295 by alpabarot on Monday 26th of February 2007 02:13:52 AM
Old 02-26-2007
hey

Hi Neo,

You have a very cool Forum here...loved the content. U know there is an awesome opportunity for people like you who have ur own Forums n sites...I came across this site called Myndnet.com...it's a platform for people for buy and sell Technology related information. and everytime you sell some information you get paid for it...Good money for people like us in the IT domain.
Here the link http://www.myndnet.com/login.jsp?ref...a83&channel=81

You can contact me at my id here for more questions : barot.alpa@gmail.com

Cheers Smilie
Alpa

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disc Copy

Is there a disk copy utiliy for unix systems eg: I need to make a duplicate copy of a netraT1 to a netraT1 Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartJuniorUnix
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Calculating Disc Space

Ok.... Can someone please point me in the right direction. I simply want to know how to take the results of a dfspace or df command and be able to know how to determine how much disk space is either used or remaining. 1$ dfspace Filesystem 512-blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused Mounted... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Docboyeee
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy of HP-UX from MO disc

This is my newbi question. I have HP-UX on a MO drive, need to backup that MO in case of damaging the original. Therefor I need a copy on server and be able to put that copy onto a blank MO to recreate a working bootable disc. This what I did. First I tried to make a copy with dd dd... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tops
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

New MO disc format under HP Unix

How to format new MO disc under HP Unix? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vlad3131
1 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

MO disc stuck in drive, Help!

Im a newbie at unix and need some help with my MO disc, which is stuck in the MO drive. I cant get it out. I have tried several commands but nothing works, so if there is some fullproof way to get it out i would be thankful if someone could tell me! /O (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Olink
1 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

New to Unix, need to copy disc using DD

Hello, I'm new to Unix :confused: , but very comfortable with computers, we have a old ScoUnix system at work and we have no IT person, although we have limited basic knowledge of commands we are by far not experts. We have called around to have someone work on this but to date have not found... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bill306
3 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

disc ownership permissions

Hi all, I am running OSX 10.4.11 on a G4 Sawtooth with 3 internal hard drives. Recently while setting up new user accounts for family members, I foolishly assigned 'No Access' to 2 drives other than the boot drive. Naturally, they now don't appear on the desktop. I tried to fix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: les51
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

format disc

What is the best way to format the partition? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Ultra 10 - Copying Files From Disc After Booting Up With Recovery Disc?

Hello, I'm still learning unix and I have what is probably a simple question but I can't seem to find the question to. I have an Ultra 10 Sparc Server running solaris 8 and the drive may have crashed (I hope not). Currently, it appears some files in the /etc folder are missing. I have a backup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ideffects
1 Replies

10. Linux

Disc is full - NOT! How to fix?

When I try to create a new text file on my server, via FTP, I get an error that the destination drive / disk is full. This is not true. I have at least 3-4 GB of space left. How can this be? Have not had this problem before, until today. I'm pretty new to Linux, and am therefore grateful for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Guldstrand
4 Replies
CLOUDSERVERS(1) 						   User Commands						   CLOUDSERVERS(1)

NAME
cloudservers - Command-line interface to the Cloud Servers API. SYNOPSIS
cloudservers [ --username USERNAME ] [ --apikey APIKEY ] <subcommand> DESCRIPTION
cloudservers is a command line interface to the Rackspace Cloud Servers API. COMMAND OVERVIEW
cloudservers backup-schedule Show or edit the backup schedule for a server. cloudservers backup-schedule-delete Delete the backup schedule for a server. cloudservers boot Boot a new server. cloudservers delete Immediately shut down and delete a server. cloudservers flavor-list Print a list of available 'flavors' (sizes of servers). cloudservers help Display help about this program or one of its subcommands. cloudservers image-create Create a new image by taking a snapshot of a running server. cloudservers image-delete Delete an image. cloudservers image-list Print a list of available images to boot from. cloudservers ip-share Share an IP address from the given IP group onto a server. cloudservers ip-unshare Stop sharing an given address with a server. cloudservers ipgroup-create Create a new IP group. cloudservers ipgroup-delete Delete an IP group. cloudservers ipgroup-list Show IP groups. cloudservers ipgroup-show Show details about a particular IP group. cloudservers list List active servers. cloudservers reboot Reboot a server. cloudservers rebuild Shutdown, re-image, and re-boot a server. cloudservers rename Rename a server. cloudservers resize Resize a server. cloudservers resize-confirm Confirm a previous resize. cloudservers resize-revert Revert a previous resize (and return to the previous VM). cloudservers root-password Change the root password for a server. cloudservers show Show details about the given server. Optional arguments: --username USERNAME Defaults to env[CLOUD_SERVERS_USERNAME]. --apikey APIKEY Defaults to env[CLOUD_SERVERS_API_KEY]. See "cloudservers help COMMAND" for help on a specific command. cloudservers March 2010 CLOUDSERVERS(1)