Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile Post 302107867 by Ebbi on Wednesday 21st of February 2007 08:45:37 AM
Old 02-21-2007
That's right, the D210 is 32-bit. From D*70 onwards (PA-8000) you can have 64-bit.

Unfortunately not. My recommendation would be to get a cheap HP Visualize C-Class workstation (from C3000 onwards), to get it working on modern releases.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to install Oracle 8i on Solaris 8 OS on a PC ?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a hard time to install Oracle 8i on Solaris 8 OS on my PC. Every time I tried to install Oracle I failed, and it gave me a message that I have to change the files which were not specified. Therefore I have no ideas which files I have to modify. If you have the answer,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuknguyen
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile cant create new install path

..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mercury
2 Replies

3. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Oracle install on Solaris

i have installd oracle 10 on Solaris 10 now i want to access this database from remote machine. -bash-3.00$ tnsping 192.168.92.49 TNS Ping Utility for Solaris: Version 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on 17-DEC-2010 21:06:51 Copyright (c) 1997, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. Used... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: akhaliq22
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

I am getting below error while trying to install Oracle 12c release 2 on rhel 7

Hi, I am getting below error while trying to install oracle 12c release 2 on rhel 7. $ ./runInstaller Starting Oracle Universal Installer... Checking Temp space: must be greater than 500 MB. Actual 10828 MB Passed Checking swap space: must be greater than 150 MB. Actual 2559 MB ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balasahu
2 Replies
PG_BUILDEXT(1)						 Debian PostgreSQL infrastructure					    PG_BUILDEXT(1)

NAME
pg_buildext - Build and install a PostgreSQL extension SYNOPSIS
pg_buildext action srcdir target opts DESCRIPTION
pg_buildext is a script that will build a PostgreSQL extension in a VPATH way. It supports the configure, build, install, and clean actions, and will choose to build for the intersection of versions known in debian/pgversions (versions supported by the package) and in /usr/share/postgresql-common/supported-versions (versions supported in this release). OPTIONS
action One of configure, build, install, or clean. srcdir Where to find the extension sources, including the debian subdirectory. (Usually $(CURDIR).) If not specified, defaults to the current directory. target The target directory where to build the sources, it will get created for you if it does not exist. If the target contains a %v sign, it will get replaced by the specific version of PostgreSQL being built against. (Usually build-%v.) opts %v signs in opts will get replaced as in target. configure Options to pass to the configure script. (Most PostgreSQL extensions do not have a configure script.) build Custom CFLAGS options to use for the build. install Package name to install for. Make will be called with DESTDIR="srcdir/debian/package". clean clean does not take extra options. USAGE
As pg_buildext invokes make for the build, install, and clean actions, invocations from debian/rules (which is a makefile) should be prefixed with + so the sub-makes can talk with the make jobserver. EXAMPLE
build-stamp: +pg_buildext configure $(CURDIR) build-%v "--libdir=/usr/lib/postgresql/%v/lib --datadir=/usr/share/postgresql-%v-plsh" +pg_buildext build $(CURDIR) build-%v install: build +pg_buildext install $(CURDIR) build-%v postgresql-%v-plsh clean: +pg_buildext clean $(CURDIR) build-%v AUTHOR
Dimitri Fontaine <dim@tapoueh.org>, with extensions by Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>. Debian 2012-10-08 PG_BUILDEXT(1)