Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers fetchmail taking long time to fetchmail... Post 302106048 by sysgate on Tuesday 6th of February 2007 08:16:29 AM
Old 02-06-2007
If you are out of space, the MTA would tell you that; you are saying :
Quote:
The time set to retrieve the mail is 300 sec.
Is this the maximum allowed time ?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail suitable for this task?

Hi all. I'm currently building my own webmail server but I will need to collect my mail from several different account scattered around the 'Net. I know fetchmail can do this. The problem I have is that my main POP3 mailbox at my ISP lumps all users' e-mails into one box. This means that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DraconianTimes
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

fetchmail with pop3

once i used kmail (or sometimes outlook express) for my e-mail client. i had no problem with that. now being with unix console, i want to retrieve pop3 mails, using fetchmail. (where i can browse my mailbox(es) later) and it seems something i'm missing or do not understand. assuming my e-mail... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaguar
2 Replies

3. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail and forward to an extern address

Hi, I'm searching for an solution for the following problem. I want fetch some mails via pop3 from a@a.com with fetchmail. That works perfectly. Now any incoming mail should forwarded to b@b.com via smtp obv. But I don't know how to configure that. All online tutorials describe forwarding to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcW
0 Replies

5. Linux

Fetchmail Help

Hello there Unix & Linux Guru's and Gifted ones, Can anyone help me configure fetchmail on my redhat 9.0 This sounds to be silly but really I'm new to linux. I really need step by step installation and configuration on our company's required Redhat 9.0 (shrike) OS. Thank you and God... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: struggled_boy
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

fetchmail with two envelope options

Dear All, Is it possible to using 2 envelope options on fetchmail ? Here is fetchmailrc configuration : envelope "Envelope-To" envelope "X-Apparently-To" Thx :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rhein_onizuka@y
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Fetchmail Error

Hello All, I am using fecthmail on RHEL 5.fetchmail: fetchmail 6.3.6-1.1.el5.3.1 getting the below error. ################# Installation check passed Fetching email ... mail box file name is ....mailbox.2011051614 /usr/bin/fetchmail --all --timeout 3000 --nokeep --bsmtp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
0 Replies
SET_TIME_LIMIT(3)							 1							 SET_TIME_LIMIT(3)

set_time_limit - Limits the maximum execution time

SYNOPSIS
bool set_time_limit (int $seconds) DESCRIPTION
Set the number of seconds a script is allowed to run. If this is reached, the script returns a fatal error. The default limit is 30 sec- onds or, if it exists, the max_execution_time value defined in the php.ini. When called, set_time_limit(3) restarts the timeout counter from zero. In other words, if the timeout is the default 30 seconds, and 25 seconds into script execution a call such as set_time_limit(20) is made, the script will run for a total of 45 seconds before timing out. PARAMETERS
o $seconds - The maximum execution time, in seconds. If set to zero, no time limit is imposed. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function has no effect when PHP is running in safe mode. There is no workaround other than turning off safe mode or changing the time limit in the php.ini. Note The set_time_limit(3) function and the configuration directive max_execution_time only affect the execution time of the script itself. Any time spent on activity that happens outside the execution of the script such as system calls using system(3), stream operations, database queries, etc. is not included when determining the maximum time that the script has been running. This is not true on Windows where the measured time is real. SEE ALSO
max_execution_time, max_input_time. PHP Documentation Group SET_TIME_LIMIT(3)