Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: internet
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers internet Post 302105573 by reborg on Friday 2nd of February 2007 06:50:01 PM
Old 02-02-2007
I have no idea what you are asking, please repost with full sentences.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with internet - PLEASE HELP!

I have Solaris 9 x86. I would like to use DHCP to connect to the internet. How can I make it work. A lot of tutorials say about editing files - Is there any easier way? (I am a newbie to UNIX). Please Help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peter123456789
3 Replies

2. SuSE

config internet

Hi i have recently installed linux enterprise edition.and i want to config internet and dns to run my websites.Please help me for the following MIt (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Trying to get Solaris 10 on the Internet

Hello! I'm having trouble getting this to work so I ask kindly if I can get some help to get it to work, please :). I installed Solaris 10 (nov 06) on a laptop and I been trying to get it to connect to the router (wired connection) and it doesn't work. I have a 2wire 2700HG router that has... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RemoL
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

internet

hello i am a new user of suse linux...can anyone please tell me how i can get internet running on my suse?...pls tel me the complete procedure... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: varsha.shastri
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Internet on solaris

Hi friends,i use BSNL broadband for my internet through a modem(a router) from ethernet port.i use a username and password to connect.Its dhcp .plz help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santugvd
1 Replies

6. Linux

how to connect internet????

HI, Am using GPRS ( MOB # 3230 ) internet connection in windows Hw to use internet r connect in linux.. ( Red Hat Linux Ver.10 ) Please help me.. Thanks in adv.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bharath raja
1 Replies

7. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies

8. Linux

How to connect to internet

Hi, Can someone guide me regarding how to connect to internet. what are steps? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren nandale
2 Replies
VOIKKOGC(1)						      General Commands Manual						       VOIKKOGC(1)

NAME
voikkogc - test program for Voikko grammar checker SYNOPSIS
voikkogc [options] DESCRIPTION
voikkogc is a test program for grammar checking functionality in libvoikko, library of Finnish language tools. It reads sentences or para- graphs from stdin (one per line) and print the results to stdout. The results are structures containing information about grammar errors found in the input paragraph. OPTIONS
--tokenize Instead of looking for grammar errors, split input into tokens. The tokens are prefixed by type: "W" is a word, "P" is punctuation, "S" is whitespace, "U" is unknown and "E" is a prefix for error messages. --split-sentences Instead of looking for grammar errors, split input into sentences. The sentences are prefixed by type: "B" means that end of sen- tence is a probably correct, "P" means that end of sentence is a possibly correct (but probably this and the next identified sen- tence should be joined) and "E" means that sentence ends at the end of input. -n Prefix all grammar checker messages with line number of input data. accept_titles=n accept_unfinished_paragraphs=n accept_bulleted_lists=n Set the value of the specified boolean option. explanation_language=langcode Print human readable error explanation in the specified language. BUGS
Human readable error explanations are printed in UTF-8 regardless of current locale settings. SEE ALSO
voikkospell for common options of different Voikko test tools. AUTHOR
voikkogc and this manual page were written by Harri Pitkanen (hatapitk@iki.fi). 2010-05-06 VOIKKOGC(1)