Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: visualize c360 - no video
Operating Systems HP-UX visualize c360 - no video Post 302104702 by claudiomet on Friday 26th of January 2007 04:27:19 PM
Old 01-26-2007
visualize c360 - no video

Hi...!!!

I found a visualize c360 pa-risc workstation, no keyboard, no mouse and no monitor. With the mouse and keyboard I have no problems, I found in the workstation the standard PS/2 ports for keyboard and mouse.

But I can't connect a standard PC monitor due the connection difference, and with the workstation comes with the next adaptor (really I don't now if the adaptor was of the workstation because I found another several adaptors from the other old machines that I found here):
http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Agilent-8120-...QQcmdZViewItem
But I have no image with any standard monitor... what kind of monitor can I connect to this adaptor...?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 on HP C360

Hello HP-UX experts, Will HP-UX 10.20 Series 8xx EPS, D to I, K & T Class installation media boot and install on a HP C360 workstation? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrhyde
2 Replies

2. Linux

USB video capture? composite, s-video, etc

does anybody have any experience with any of these composite video to usb devices on linux? usb video capture - Google Product Search would like to get one but a linux newbie and having trouble figuring out if any are ported... i've found lots of things that link to freedesktop.org DisplayLink... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies
XvQueryAdaptors(3)						  libXv Functions						XvQueryAdaptors(3)

NAME
XvQueryAdaptors - return adaptor information for a screen SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/Xvlib.h> int XvQueryAdaptors(Display *dpy, Window window, unsigned int *p_num_adaptors, XvAdaptorInfo **pp_adaptor_info); ARGUMENTS
dpy Specifies the connection to the X server. window Specifies a window of the screen for which the adaptor information is desired. p_num_adaptors A pointer to where the number of adaptors for the specified screen is returned. pp_adaptor_info A pointer to where the list of returned adaptor information is returned. DESCRIPTION
XvQueryAdaptors(3) returns an video adaptor information for the screen of the specified drawable. The XvAdaptorInfo structure has the following organiza- tion: typedef struct { XvPortID base_id; unsigned long num_ports; char type; char *name; unsigned long num_formats; XvFormat *formats; unsigned long num_adaptors; } XvAdaptorInfo; base_id The resource ID of the first adaptor port. num_ports The number of ports supported by the adaptor. type A bit mask with the value XvInputMask asserted if the adaptor supports video input, and value XvOutputMask asserted if the adaptor supports video output. In Xv protocol 2.2 and later, there are 3 new bits defined - XvVideoMask, XvStillMask and XvImageMask indi- cating that the adaptor is capable of video, still or image primitives respectively. name A vendor specific name that identifies the adaptor. num_formats The number of depth/visual id formats supported by the adaptor. formats A pointer to an array of XvFormat structures. The XvFormat structure has the following organization: typedef struct { char depth; unsigned long visual_id; } XvFormat; depth A drawable depth supported by the adaptor. visual_id A visual-id supported for the given depth by the adaptor. RETURN VALUES
[Success] Returned if XvQueryAdaptors(3) completed successfully. [XvBadExtension] Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable. [XvBadAlloc] Returned if XvQueryAdaptors(3) failed to allocate memory to process the request. DIAGNOSTICS
[Drawable] Returned if the requested drawable does not exist. SEE ALSO
XvFreeAdaptorInfo(3) X Version 11 libXv 1.0.7 XvQueryAdaptors(3)