Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to view Drive/RAID config in UNIX... Post 302104357 by pankajbraval on Thursday 25th of January 2007 12:54:09 AM
Old 01-25-2007
in sco 5.0.6
comman is hw

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

RAID 0 on Unix

I was wanting to know if anyone knew how to setup RAID 0 on an old HP Unix server. It's for where I work and my boss has two hard drives and wants the second to take over if the first one fails hence RAID 0. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zmachine04
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to view and recognize a backup drive

on Darwin terminal how do i do it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
0 Replies

3. AIX

RAID config

We have an IBM pseries with AIX 5.1 that we are going to set up with RAID 5. It has a 7028-2498 RAID controller that was never configured, long story. It has six 36GB drives, and my question is, can we set up the RAID 5 array before reloading AIX, such that all six drives are part of the array? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: markper
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Raid config on Jumpstart (Solaris 10

Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to include a RAID configuration in my Solaris 10 Jumpstart files, so that I don't have to manually set up RAID on all my machines. Thanks P.S. I started messing around with Solaris only a week back, so if I sound like a complete idiot, you know... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iman453
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Tape drive config issue

I have a server/domain on a m5000 running Solaris 10. It is part of a cluster. The other cluster member sees tape drives, but this one does not. It is zoned correctly, and I can see the drives are binded in lputil. The st.conf, and devlink.tab are identical. ST.CONF: - # # Copyright... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pfwhufc
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RAID Drive

Hello, I have a machine that has software based RAID. One of the hard drives failed. The problem is that the old systems administrator created LVM and then RAID. My understanding is that RAID had to be created before and then the LVM's. Is there someway to install the new drive without loosing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies

7. Hardware

How to connect a 4TB G-Raid hard drive to a laptop?

I am having trouble connecting my 4TB G-Raid Hard drive to my Compaq Hp laptop can anyone tell me how or what I need in order to connect the 4T and getting it working. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jake Wolf
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive

Hi Guys, Can any one help me on this. I need help to move .csv/.xls file from unix path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive? Regards, LKR (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

9. AIX

RAID 10 Failed Drive Swap

I am new to the AIX operating system and am seeking out some advice. We recently have had a drive go bad on our AIX server that is in a RAID 10 array. We have a replacement on the way. I was wondering what the correct steps are to swap out this drive. Does the server need to be powered off? Or can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpeter05
5 Replies
DOPEWARS(6)							   Games Manual 						       DOPEWARS(6)

NAME
dopewars - drug dealing game SYNOPSIS
dopewars [OPTIONS] ... DESCRIPTION
dopewars is a ncurses- and GTK- based drug dealing game based in New York, with you as the drug dealer striving to become filthy rich. It supports network play and single-player games. OPTIONS
Valid commandline options: -b, --no-color, --no-colour "black and white", i.e. do not use pretty colours -n, --single-player Do not connect to any available dopewars servers -a, --antique Antique dopewars; stick as close as possible to the functionality of the original version. -f, --scorefile=FILE Specify a file to use as high score table (defaults to /var/games/dopewars.sco) -o, --hostname=ADDR Specify a multiplayer hostname -s, --public-server Run in server mode. (Note: see the -A option for configuring a server once it's running.) -S, --private-server Run as a "private" server (do not report to the metaserver) -p, --port=PORT Specify the network port to use -g, --config-file=FILE Specify the pathname of a dopewars configuration file -r, --pidfile=FILE Specify the pathname of a PID file to maintain while running as a server -l, --logfile=FILE Write log messages to the given file (rather than standard output) -A, --admin Connect to a server running on localhost, for administration -c, --ai-player Create and run a computer player -w, --windowed-client Force the use of a graphical client (GTK+ or Win32) -t, --text-client Force the use of a text-mode (curses) client (by default, a windowed client is used when possible) -P, --player=NAME Sets the default player name -C, --convert=FILE Convert a high score file used by dopewars-1.5.1 or earlier to the format used by more recent versions -h, --help Display a help screen -v, --version Output version information and exit. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Leon Breedt <ljb@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Additional updates by Ben Webb <benwebb@users.sf.net>. DOPEWARS(6)