Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ? Post 302101000 by Perderabo on Tuesday 26th of December 2006 09:59:26 PM
Old 12-26-2006
Well in Solaris 10, it is rasctrl:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817...ib?l=it&a=view
and
site:sun.com "Symbios 875/876"
in google yields only 8 hits.

but why not look at the contents of the package to see if rasctrl is there?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6

I am facing a problem to install sco 5.0.6 in Dell Power Edge SC1420 which raid controller is ultra 320 scsi raid controller . how/from where to download the ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6. Plz help with any idea karzon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karzon
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Ending SCSI request in block level driver

hi, We are currently working on block level driver in linux ubuntu .we are having a storage controller and we are trying to capture and filling the scsi requests to a particular LUN. We are trying to mask a request for that LUN. We were able to get LUN id of hard drive. Our objective is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coeteam
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCSI Command Sample Driver

Can anybody get me some sample driver code of linux block drivers to send request to scsi disks? Basically I need a sample code of linux scsi block driver. I tried googling for sample code but did not find it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

4. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

5. AIX

Readcd: Error 0. Cannot open SCSI driver.

i'm trying to burn an DVD ISO into a VIOS virtual optical drive when i try a scanbus i have a failure message : Can u help me please guys ---------- Post updated at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:20 PM ---------- I can't burn in ISO format, so i have to type... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tharsan
0 Replies
VIAPM(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						  VIAPM(4)

NAME
viapm -- VIA chipsets Power Management controller driver SYNOPSIS
device iicbb device iicbus device iicsmb device smbus device smb device viapm DESCRIPTION
This driver provides access to the VIA chipset Power Management Unit family. They are VT82C586B, VT82C596A, VT82C596B, VT82C686A and VT8233. The embedded controller of the VIA chipset may give you access to the monitoring facilities of your mainboard. The 586B support is made by software whereas other controllers support the SMBus protocol by hardware. See smb(4) for writing user code to fetch voltages, temperature and so on from the monitoring chip of your mainboard. SEE ALSO
iicbb(4), iicbus(4), iicsmb(4), smb(4), smbus(4) HISTORY
The viapm manual page first appeared in FreeBSD 4.5. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Nicolas Souchu <nsouch@FreeBSD.org>. BUGS
Only polling mode is supported. BSD
April 20, 2002 BSD