Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iostream file
Top Forums Programming iostream file Post 302100330 by munnu on Tuesday 19th of December 2006 03:19:20 AM
Old 12-19-2006
iostream file

hi
why we are include header file like this
#include <iostream> instead of #include <iostream.h> in unix

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
<poll.h>(P)						     POSIX Programmer's Manual						       <poll.h>(P)

NAME
poll.h - definitions for the poll() function SYNOPSIS
#include <poll.h> DESCRIPTION
The <poll.h> header shall define the pollfd structure that includes at least the following members: int fd The following descriptor being polled. short events The input event flags (see below). short revents The output event flags (see below). The <poll.h> header shall define the following type through typedef: nfds_t An unsigned integer type used for the number of file descriptors. The implementation shall support one or more programming environments in which the width of nfds_t is no greater than the width of type long. The names of these programming environments can be obtained using the confstr() function or the getconf utility. The following symbolic constants shall be defined, zero or more of which may be OR'ed together to form the events or revents members in the pollfd structure: POLLIN Data other than high-priority data may be read without blocking. POLLRDNORM Normal data may be read without blocking. POLLRDBAND Priority data may be read without blocking. POLLPRI High priority data may be read without blocking. POLLOUT Normal data may be written without blocking. POLLWRNORM Equivalent to POLLOUT. POLLWRBAND Priority data may be written. POLLERR An error has occurred ( revents only). POLLHUP Device has been disconnected ( revents only). POLLNVAL Invalid fd member ( revents only). The significance and semantics of normal, priority, and high-priority data are file and device-specific. The following shall be declared as a function and may also be defined as a macro. A function prototype shall be provided. int poll(struct pollfd[], nfds_t, int); The following sections are informative. APPLICATION USAGE
None. RATIONALE
None. FUTURE DIRECTIONS
None. SEE ALSO
The System Interfaces volume of IEEE Std 1003.1-2001, confstr(), poll(), the Shell and Utilities volume of IEEE Std 1003.1-2001, getconf COPYRIGHT
Portions of this text are reprinted and reproduced in electronic form from IEEE Std 1003.1, 2003 Edition, Standard for Information Technol- ogy -- Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX), The Open Group Base Specifications Issue 6, Copyright (C) 2001-2003 by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc and The Open Group. In the event of any discrepancy between this version and the original IEEE and The Open Group Standard, the original IEEE and The Open Group Standard is the referee document. The original Standard can be obtained online at http://www.opengroup.org/unix/online.html . IEEE
/The Open Group 2003 <poll.h>(P)