Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Execute a UNIX script from DOS prompt. Post 302099942 by ghostdog74 on Thursday 14th of December 2006 10:44:13 PM
Old 12-14-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynon
There's no module in .zip format which i can download. All them are jus .htm formats.
you would have come to this page
here
On the left panel, there's the PPM. you can go to PPM Zip archives. Choose the correct version of Perl you have , eg Activeperl6xx .
The Net:Telnet module is there.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

?Using Unix commands in Microsoft (Windows') DOS Prompt?

I ran a search for "Unix Dos" in the search field box and checked a few pages' results but did not find what I was looking for. I am trying to find out if there are choices of applications that would enable using Unix commands inside a Windows environment, particularly the DOS Prompt. The only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HLee1981
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can Unix (Solaris) execute a dos .bat script?

I did a search and found lots of questions/comments about how a dos script could execute Unix but not the other way round. If it's possible, I'd like the link to a post/site that would show me the way. Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BCarlson
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

execute shell file on DOS prompt

I have installed cygwin on my computer having windows 2003 server as operating system. The following command works fine on DOS console: bash launch_update.sh Is there any way, that i could run the above shell file, just by typing its name on DOS prompt, in the same way as batch files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmunir
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Hide svchost.exe (dos prompt) when executing scheduled task

hello everyone. I created a java program that will pop up a dialog, and scheduled it as a task. Everything works fine except when the scheduled java program runs and the dialog pops up, there is another dos prompt (svchost.exe) hanging behind the dialog box and doesn't go anywhere until the java... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute unix shell script to text file using the script

Hi all, I am beginner in UNIX...I want to use unix shell script to create text.file...I know how to use using by command...can anybody tell me for the script? Thanks i changed the threads title from "tex file" to "text file", because "tex" would probably be misunderstood as reference to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastercar
4 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Unix Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use Unix shell script to open Windows command prompt (cmd)

Hello, I work on Windows and I use Putty to access a remote UNIX server. I am trying to build a shell script that will have as main task to open the Windows command prompt (cmd) and run some Windows commands thereafter. The commands are actually file transfer commands that will download a file... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: rookie2785
14 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos batch script to execute unix shell script

Can anyone help me with a dos batch script to execute a shell script residing in an unix server. I am not able to use ssh. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shri123
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch script to execute shell script in UNIX server

Hi team, My requirement is to transfer pdf files from windows machine to unix server and then from that unix server we should sftp to another server. I have completed the first part i.e From windows to using to unix server with the help of psftp.exe code: psftp user@host -pw password <... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhupeshchavan
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Script to convert dos to UNIX in Solaris

Hi Team, I am trying to implement a script in Solaris, that required to find the list of files inside directories and convert those to dos2unix conversion, Can someone please help here.. Below is the example of scenario.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Logics123
1 Replies
Net::OpenID::Yadis(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Net::OpenID::Yadis(3pm)

NAME
Net::OpenID::Yadis - Perform Yadis discovery on URLs VERSION
version 1.14 SYNOPSIS
use Net::OpenID::Yadis; my $disc = Net::OpenID::Yadis->new( consumer => $consumer, # Net::OpenID::Consumer object ); my $xrd = $disc->discover("http://id.example.com/") or Carp::croak($disc->err); print $disc->identity_url; # Yadis URL (Final URL if redirected) print $disc->xrd_url; # Yadis Resourse Descriptor URL foreach my $srv (@$xrd) { # Loop for Each Service in Yadis Resourse Descriptor print $srv->priority; # Service priority (sorted) print $srv->Type; # Identifier of some version of some service (scalar, array or array ref) print $srv->URI; # URI that resolves to a resource providing the service (scalar, array or array ref) print $srv->extra_field("Delegate","http://openid.net/xmlns/1.0"); # Extra field of some service } # If you are interested only in OpenID. (either 1.1 or 2.0) my $xrd = $self->services( 'http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0/signon', 'http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0/server', 'http://openid.net/signon/1.1', ); # If you want to choose random server by code-ref. my $xrd = $self->services(sub{($_[int(rand(@_))])}); DESCRIPTION
This module provides an implementation of the Yadis protocol, which does XRDS-based service discovery on URLs. This module was originally developed by OHTSUKA Ko-hei as Net::Yadis::Discovery, but was forked and simplified for inclusion in the core OpenID Consumer package. This simplified version is tailored for the needs of Net::OpenID::Consumer; for other uses, Net::Yadis::Discovery is probably a better choice. CONSTRUCTOR
"new" my $disc = Net::OpenID::Yadis->new([ %opts ]); You can set the "consumer" in the constructor. See the corresponding method description below. EXPORT
This module exports three constant values to use with discover method. "YR_GET" If you set this, module check Yadis URL start from HTTP GET request. This is the default. "YR_XRDS" If you set this, this module consider Yadis URL as Yadis Resource Descriptor URL. If not so, an error is returned. METHODS
$disc->consumer($consumer) $disc->consumer Get or set the Net::OpenID::Consumer object that this object is associated with. $disc->discover($url,[$request_method]) Given a user-entered $url (which could be missing http://, or have extra whitespace, etc), returns either array/array ref of Net::OpenID::Yadis::Service objects, or undef on failure. $request_method is optional, and if set this, you can change the HTTP request method of fetching Yadis URL. See EXPORT to know the value you can set, and default is YR_HEAD. If this method returns undef, you can rely on the following errors codes (from $csr->errcode) to decide what to present to the user: xrd_parse_error xrd_format_error too_many_hops no_yadis_document url_fetch_err empty_url url_gone $disc->xrd_objects Returns array/array ref of Net::OpenID::Yadis objects. It is same what could be got by discover method. $disc->identity_url Returns Yadis URL. If not redirected, it is same with the argument of discover method. $disc->xrd_url Returns Yadis Resource Descriptor URL. $disc->servers($protocol,$protocol,...) $disc->servers($protocol=>[$version1,$version2],...) $disc->servers($protocol,....,$code_ref); Filter method of xrd_objects. If no opton is defined, returns same result with xrd_objects method. protocol names or Type URLs are given, filter only given protocol. Two or more protocols are given, return and results of filtering. Sample: $disc->servers("openid","http://lid.netmesh.org/sso/1.0"); If reference of version numbers array is given after protocol names, filter only given version of protocol. Sample: $disc->servers("openid"=>['1.0','1.1'],"lid"=>['1.0']); If you want to use version numbers limitation with type URL, you can use ver as place holder of version number. Sample: $disc->servers("http://lid.netmesh.org/sso/ver"=>['1.0','2.0']); If code reference is given as argument , you can make your own filter rule. code reference is executed at the last of filtering logic, like this: @results = $code_ref->(@temporary_results) Sample: If you want to filter OpenID server and get only first one: ($openid_server) = $disc->servers("openid",sub{$_[0]}); $disc->err Returns the last error, in form "errcode: errtext" $disc->errcode Returns the last error code. $disc->errtext Returns the last error text. COPYRIGHT
This module is Copyright (c) 2006 OHTSUKA Ko-hei. All rights reserved. You may distribute under the terms of either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file. WARRANTY
This is free software. IT COMES WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SEE ALSO
Yadis website: <http://yadis.org/> Net::OpenID::Yadis::Service Net::OpenID::Consumer AUTHORS
Based on Net::Yadis::Discovery by OHTSUKA Ko-hei <nene@kokogiko.net> Martin Atkins <mart@degeneration.co.uk> perl v5.12.4 2011-11-11 Net::OpenID::Yadis(3pm)