Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: dhcp include
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users dhcp include Post 302099911 by reborg on Thursday 14th of December 2006 04:38:31 PM
Old 12-14-2006
Thread closed, this is a duplicate.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Include files

Hi, I am new to the unix networking. I have written one client and server for UDP sockets.. I got the following errors while conpilation I have include all include files. Could some one help ...is there any other file to be included.....? will the include files change on different unix... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reddyb
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

#include?

I have a file that contains some variables that I may want to share throughout multiple scripts. I think there's an #include command in UNIX. How do I use it (in korn)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yongho
1 Replies

3. Programming

About $include

Hi, In my code,I come across include statements with $ sign what it represents... $include "getsum.h" /* This how I seen in my code */ Sarwan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to include code

Hi, I have an easy question... My ksh script has a section with non ksh script in it - let's pretent it is VBA code. I need to include this vba script in my ksh script into so that my VBA script can be reused elsewhere by other ksh script by "$include" into other ksh scripts. What is the syntax... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ihot
3 Replies

5. Programming

Include directive

Hi there, I'm working on a c++ project and I need to use some libraries which are part of a framework. I installed it on my home directory, and alle the .hh are located in subdirs of my home. I'd like to include the files I need just as if they where std c header, that is: #include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting help: to include r in between / :

Hi Experts, Greetings! , I have a list of lvs that is having 3 column separated by / . Want to add "r" after the 3rd / : /dev/vgdbnhpu/u01 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u02 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u03 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u04 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u05 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u06 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u07 /dev/vgdbnhpu/u08... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
4 Replies

7. Programming

help with C #include

i have three files a.h t.c and p.c a.h has 3 functions only and does not include anything p.c has one function i made called go t.c has a main function and calls the go function, it includes a.h only i run the program using gcc -Wall -g -o t p.c t.c but i get a warning, implicet... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
2 Replies

8. Solaris

include files

Our admin has upgraded our OS solaris system to 5.11 but no more I can compile any trivial or non-trivial code. I'm trying to compile a trivial c++ program(a Helloworld program) but It gives error indicating that include files do not exist (in this trivial case <stdio.h>), it starts compiling but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Newsha
1 Replies

9. Programming

Include files

I have an implementation file tomog.cpp that implements a class called Tomog where I need to include its header file which resides in another place. How can I best specify the include file? I would not like to do #include "../../tomso/tomography/tomog.hpp" I wish to do instead ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies

10. IP Networking

Get DHCP relay interfaces IP address using DHCP

Hi All , please view the set up below: ------------------------------------------------------------------- | DHCP Server |-----------| ROUTER & |-----------| Clients | | 192.168.99.1 | - -<eth1>| DHCP-RELAY|<eth2>-- | 192.168.88.X | ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdangoor
2 Replies
DHCLIENT.LEASES(5)					      BSD File Formats Manual						DHCLIENT.LEASES(5)

NAME
dhclient.leases -- DHCP client lease database DESCRIPTION
The Internet Software Consortium DHCP client keeps a persistent database of leases that it has acquired that are still valid. The database is a free-form ASCII file containing one valid declaration per lease. If more than one declaration appears for a given lease, the last one in the file is used. The file is written as a log, so this is not an unusual occurrence. The lease file is named dhclient.leases.IFNAME, where IFNAME represents the network interface the DHCP client acquired the lease on. For example, if dhclient(8) is configured for the em0 network device, the lease file will be named dhclient.leases.em0. The format of the lease declarations is described in dhclient.conf(5). FILES
/var/db/dhclient.leases.IFNAME Current lease file. SEE ALSO
dhclient.conf(5), dhcp-options(5), dhcpd.conf(5), dhclient(8), dhcpd(8) RFC 2132, RFC 2131. AUTHORS
The dhclient(8) utility was written by Ted Lemon <mellon@vix.com> under a contract with Vixie Labs. The current implementation was reworked by Henning Brauer <henning@openbsd.org>. BSD
January 1, 1997 BSD