Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: csm.server
Operating Systems AIX csm.server Post 302099829 by kvanelshocht on Thursday 14th of December 2006 05:44:55 AM
Old 12-14-2006
csm.server

hay

Next "problem"

I'm moving from 5200-08-02 to 5200-09.
Allmost everything went well, except for csm.server
This is the last fileset i have to update.
When i try to install csm.server 1.5.1.0 i get some pre-req failures
I had to install some RPM's.
I found them all except for conserver-8.1.7
I can NOWHERE find this RPM... It must be on the CSM-installation media, but i haven't got it off course...

Anyone who can help me with this? It must be the rpm and not the package to make/install it yourself...

grtz

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Which Files To Share WIth CSM?

Hi, I'm new to AIX 5.3 and CSM, but am familiar with other UNIX flavours. I've been asked to compile a list of files we should manage using CSM. Could someone suggest a starting list? /etc/hosts /etc/passwd what else? I'm not looking for a comprehensive list, just a starting... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MyMateDave
0 Replies

2. AIX

CSM problem

Here is one for all you CSM gurus. I have a CSM server setup on the same LPAR as the nim server. I have csmconfig setup on the CSM server such that the following are set: RemoteCopyCmd = /usr/bin/scp RemoteShell = /usr/bin/ssh SetupRemoteShell = 0 (no). I run the definenode command ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Office server => laptop =>client server ...a lengthy and laborious ftp procedure

Hi All, I need your expertise in finding a way to solve my problem.Please excuse if this is not the right forum to ask this question and guide me to the correct forum,if possible. I am a DBA and on a daily basis i have to ftp huge dump files from my company server to my laptop and then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
3 Replies

4. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH fetching files from server A onto server B and putting on server C

Dear Friends, Sorry for this basic request. But I just started learning Ksh recently and still I am a newbie in this field. Q: I have files on one server and the date format is 20121001000009_224625.in which has year (yyyy) month (mm) and date (dd). I have these files on server A. The task... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrownBob
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to server-1 from server-2 and get a file from server-1

I need to connect to a ftp server-1 from linux server-2 and copy/get a file from server-1 which follows a name pattern of FILENAME* (located on the root directory) and copy on a directory on server-2. Later, I have to use this file for ETL loading... For this I tried using as below /usr/bin/ftp... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhruuv369
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Transfer file from server B to server C and running the script on server A

I have 3 servers A, B, C and server B is having some files in /u01/soa/ directory, these files i want to copy to server C, and i want to run the script from server A. Script(Server A) --> Files at Server B (Source server) --> Copy the files to Server C(Target Server). We dont have RSA key... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran_j
4 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Is it mandatory or not to stop/start Applcation server ehen Restarting Database Server?

Good afternoon I need your help please. There is a Mantenance Windos which needs to Restart de Database Server 192.x.x.97 to set up some configuration Is it mandatory or not to stop/start Applcation server that runs in 192.x.x.95 ? Is it mandatory or not to stop/start apache and Tomcat?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
3 Replies
ipa-dns-install(1)						 IPA Manual Pages						ipa-dns-install(1)

NAME
ipa-dns-install - Add DNS as a service to an IPA server SYNOPSIS
ipa-dns-install [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
Adds DNS as an IPA-managed service. This requires that the IPA server is already installed and configured. OPTIONS
-p DM_PASSWORD, --ds-password=DM_PASSWORD The password to be used by the Directory Server for the Directory Manager user -d, --debug Enable debug logging when more verbose output is needed --ip-address=IP_ADDRESS The IP address of the IPA server. If not provided then this is determined based on the hostname of the server. --forwarder=FORWARDER A forwarder is a DNS server where queries for a specific non-resolvable address can be directed. To define multiple forwarders use multiple instances of --forwarder --no-forwarders Do not add any DNS forwarders, send non-resolvable addresses to the DNS root servers. --reverse-zone=REVERSE_ZONE The reverse DNS zone to use --no-reverse Do not create new reverse DNS zone. If used on a replica and a reverse DNS zone already exists for the subnet, it will be used. --zonemgr The e-mail address of the DNS zone manager. Defaults to hostmaster@DOMAIN -U, --unattended An unattended installation that will never prompt for user input EXIT STATUS
0 if the installation was successful 1 if an error occurred IPA
Jun 28, 2012 ipa-dns-install(1)