Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Dont Know How to Phrase the Title Post 302099521 by barney34 on Tuesday 12th of December 2006 03:36:56 PM
Old 12-12-2006
script

This part of the script will print the first line as seen below

10. 3.132. 24³ 0 ³ 64511 <---- this prints to the screen

$ssh->expect(2, ":");
$ssh->send("foo\n");
$ssh->expect(2, '#');
$ssh->send("wsd nat client session-table\n");
$ssh->expect(2, '#');
$read = $ssh->before();
my @values = split("\n", $read);
my $IP= $values[7];
$ssh->send("$IP\r");

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove duplicate phrase

I have a value VAL=XXXX_20061001_00 XXXX_20061001_03 XXXX_20061001_00 XXXX_20061002_00 XXXX_20061002_03 XXXX_20061003_00 The VAL has duplicates like XXXX_20061001_00 repeated twice. How to make the VAL with unique values. Thanks in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kesu2k
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

match a phrase

Hi, I have a these sentences. $sent1="Transactivation of wound-responsive genes containing the core sequence of the auxin-responsive element by a wound-induced protein kinase-activated transcription factor in tobacco plants."; $sent2="I branching formation in erythroid differentiation is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert phrase

I am converting a mysql database from myIsam to innodb. After dumping all databases to a file, I am trying to make modification: sed s/ENGINE=MyISAM/ENGINE=InnoDB/ dump_1 > dump_1_inno however, when I import the modified dump file to mysql server, I got error: ERROR 1214 (HY000) at line... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredao
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

find PHRASE and PATH

I've got a script which finds *.txt files in directories and subdirectories after providing the path by the user and then searches in the files for phrase given by the user How to write script in such way that the paths to the found *.txt files and the phrase given by the user were both... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrykxes
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting 15 characters after search phrase

I have data that looks like this: 2002 140 40800.0060 GPS 20 C1 25477810.2305 2002 140 41100.0060 GPS 20 C1 25298056.0453 I need to get data after certain pattern.. for example if i search for C1 it should return 25477810.2305 25298056.0453 To achieve this, it should: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bfr
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

regarding about the (/) in the phrase

Hello, I am trying to print lines from a text file using this command gawk '/Filename:/' 11.rtf >> 22.rtf and it work ok. but if the phrase has included forward (/) something like that gawk '/File/name:/' 11.rtf >> 22.rtf it give error . so is there any manipulation when it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidkhan
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find a phrase and pull all lines that follow until the phrase occurs again?

I want to burst a report by using the page number value in the report header. Each section starts with *PAGE NO:* 1 Each section might have several pages, but the next section always starts back at 1. So I want to find the "*PAGE NO:* 1" value and pull all lines that follow until "*PAGE NO:* 1"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scottie1954
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Phrase XML with Huge Data

HI Guys, I have Big XML file with Below Format :- Input :- <pokl>MKL=1,FN=1,GBNo=B10C</pokl> <d>192</d> <d>315</d> <d>35</d> <d>0,7,8</d> <pokl>MKL=1,dFN=1,GBNo=B11C</pokl> <d>162</d> <d>315</d> <d>35</d> <d>0,5,6</d> <pokl>MKL=1,dFN=1,GBNo=B12C</pokl> <d>188</d> (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
4 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD