Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: error connecting to wmserver
Operating Systems AIX error connecting to wmserver Post 302096637 by dukessd on Thursday 16th of November 2006 09:00:13 PM
Old 11-16-2006
Try here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...mn/trouble.htm

What is your client machine and did you install the WSM client on it or are you just trying to use a browser on a normal machine?

You need to install a client on a linux or windows machine to use WSM!

The admin guide gives detials:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...mn/wsmadmn.pdf

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error connecting to sqlplus

Hi, I wrote a shell script to call oracle procedure. But when i am trying to connet sqlplus with the fallowing statement It is giving me error " callproce.sh : sqlplus: not found". What could be the problem. sqlplus -s $CONNECT_STRING >$LOGFILE <<!! thank u all papachi (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: papachi
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error in connecting PPP connection

when i connect to SCO-Unix from Windows98 through PPP, the terminal window comes up asking for user name and password, when i enter PPP user name and password, it disconnects. kindly help me to sort out the problem in connection. thanks Nagendra Jaiswal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagendrajaiswal
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

error connecting database from perl

Hi, While i am trying to connect to Oracle database from Perl using DBI module,am getting the error as follows : Can't load '/usr/local/fuseperl-modules/lib/i586-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD::Oracle: libwtc9.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

error connecting sql through a shell script

Hi I am getting this error while connecting to sql through a shell script, whereas i am able to connect to sql directly. It was working properly earlier, no clue why i am getting this. Please find the log below: FTP to <IP> completed Wed Apr 30 11:42:01 BST 2008 Program ended. Wed Apr 30... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nehak
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error connecting oracle from inside while loop

Hi, I m trying to connect oracle database from inside while loop. I m trying to put the output of sql query in a flat file. Anyone please help me out. cat $FILE_NAME | \ while read da_name do $ORACLE_HOME/bin/sqlplus -s user_name/password@instance << EOF >> $OUTPUT_FILE select... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devesh5683
3 Replies

6. SuSE

Error when connecting to telnet

Hi , I am using SuSE 10. When I connect to telnet after entering password I get an error message "Module unknown". Kindly let me know the solution if any of you have faced similar issues before. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Laksmi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

TNS no listener error when connecting to a new DB

Hi all We connect to 10 Oracle Databases from our UNIX box through the regular TNS file we have on any oracle client installation. Recently we acquired a new connection. I added the entries as usual to the TNS file. The connection fails with the below error message ORA-12541: TNS:no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: b_sri
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while connecting to Oracle with Script

Experts, I am using the following Linux version: Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Mon Sep 19 18:32:14 EDT 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux and creating a ksh script with below code in it. clear sqlplus RIB/RIB321@RIB_LOCAL #whenever sqlerror exit failure #set... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Oracle_User
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

CVS repository connecting error in Linux 5.3

Hi Friends, I configured CVS Repository in RHEL 5.3 Server. But connecting the CVS Repository get the error like. # cvs -d:pserver:cvs@localhost:/backup/cvs/cvsrep login Logging in to :pserver:cvs@localhost:2401/backup/cvs/cvsrep CVS password: cvs : connect to :2401 failed: Connection... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas814
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Error connecting to repo server

Hi guys, I will really appreciate your help on this issue I am having. I built a repository on one of my servers using a red hat dvd . It is working fine on that server. When I create a repo file in a client server and try to connect to the server repository, I get this error ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies
hpsmh(1M)																 hpsmh(1M)

NAME
hpsmh - starts or stops the HP System Management Homepage server SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The HP System Management Homepage is the management server for web-based System Administration tools. In order to use HPSMH, start a web browser on your desktop or workstation, and type in the URL or Address of the server to be managed: By default, the HP SMH management server under HP-UX only starts on demand. It does not run continually. A daemon listens on port 2301 to start an instance of the management server. The above URL automatically starts the management server, then redirects your browser to the secure port from which to login: The command starts or stops the HPSMH server. If no options are specified, displays the possible options. Options The command supports the followings options: Starts the HPSMH Server if is not currently running Stops the HPSMH Server Access Control By default, only the root user can login to HPSMH. Within HPSMH you can configure additional user groups to have HPSMH access. You must be a superuser to run the command. Certificates Installing HPSMH will generate an SSL self signed certificate. Because this certificate is self signed, when connecting to HPSMH your web browser will prompt you with a warning that the certificate was issued by a web site, company or Certificate Authority you have not chosen to trust. It is possible to proceed by accepting this self signed certificate temporarily for each session. You can also view and install (accept permanently) this certificate to avoid this warning in the future. HPSMH also supports installation of certificates created by a Certifi- cate Authority. RETURN VALUES
The command returns: upon successful completion if the command failed EXAMPLES
Starts HPSMH Server: Stops HPSMH Server: Shows options: Using HPSMH, start a browser and enter the following URL: AUTHORS
was developed by Hewlett-Packard SEE ALSO
smhstartconfig(1M). hpsmh(1M)