Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Enviroment Differences script(s) Post 302094103 by JoeShmoe on Wednesday 25th of October 2006 08:57:34 AM
Old 10-25-2006
So Ive found the Sun Explorer tool which may be helpful. Can that be extended to include Oracle Variables?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enviroment variables...

Hi guys, thanks in advance for this easy answer.... :s Ok I am trying to output the enviroment varable for host in Solaris. I have tried $HOST, $HOST_NAME, $HOSTNAME carn't find it anywhere, does someone want to put me out of my misary and tell me what it is??? :confused: :eek: Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

enviroment settings

What are the environment setting during a cron session? I have HP-UX and I want to send the output/file from a script to several e-mail addresses. I want to create an env-var to store the e-mail addresses in my .profile, but I do not know if it will be visible when a script is executed in a cron. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ALTRUNVRSOFLN
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

differences in calling another script inside script

Hello, we can call the script inside another script. like method 1) content of test.sh ######## . test2.sh ####### method 2) content of test.sh ######## test2.sh ####### What is the difference here in both samples calling test2.sh?? i mean calling with ". " and calling... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balareddy
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Save enviroment variables

I need to save my enviroment variables,specially the $PATH.When I put it on .cshrc at next reboot I lost the configuration.How can avoid this?Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bgf0
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

script needed to merge two files and report differences

Hello, I have two txt files that look like this: db.0.0.0.0: Total number of NS records = 1 db.127.0.0.0: Total number of NS records = 1 Total number of PTR records = 1 db.172.19.0.0: Total number of NS records = 1 Total number of PTR records = 3 db.172.19.59.0: Total... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: richsark
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass enviroment variable from csh to Informix sql script

Hello, I have a csh script that creates an environment variable. I want to pass the environment variable(CURR_TABLE_DATE) to an Informix sql script. Here is the csh: #!/bin/csh -f setenv INFORMIXSERVER market3_tcp setenv CURR_TABLE_DATE 20090714 set DATABASE = gm_cdr set SQL_DIR =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwoj
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Differences between 2 Flat Files and process the differences

Hi Hope you are having a great weeknd !! I had a question and need your expertise for this : I have 2 files File1 & File2(of same structure) which I need to compare on some columns. I need to find the values which are there in File2 but not in File 1 and put the Differences in another file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_8398
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh script to execute 2 variabless in universe enviroment

Hello, Im trying to write a ksh script that will enter the universe environment as user kourier (switching to this specific user automatically launches to the TCL prompt). At the TCL " > " prompt i want to execute two variables. However, it wont recognize the second variable (user input Answer) due... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: seekryts15
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell Script to Compare Files and Email the differences

Hi, I have 2 files abc.txt and bdc.txt. I am using $diff -y abc.txt bcd.txt -- compared the files side by side I would like to write a Shell Script to cmpare the files side by side and print the results( which are not matched) in a side by side format and save the results in another... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasuvv
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Linux/Shell script - How to compare 2 arrays based on patterns and get the differences

I have FILE 1 (This file has all master columns/headers) A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|STATUS FILE 2 A|C|F|I|OFF_STATUS 3|4|5|4|Y 6|7|8|5|Y Below command give me all headers of FILE 2 into array2.txt file paste <(head -1 FILE2.txt | tr '|' '\n')>array2.txt So I would like to compare... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmadhams
2 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-12 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)