Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ericom powerterm API
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Ericom powerterm API Post 302094085 by vgersh99 on Wednesday 25th of October 2006 06:08:06 AM
Old 10-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitair
I am trying to run automated testing on powerterm emulator, in order to succeed i need to run gettext api from a vba environment.
how do i do that?

any help would be appreciated
amitai
and what exactly does it have to do with UNIX?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

API question

Machine and OS : IBM 7044-170 AIX 4.3.3 Hi, everyone I have a question , pls help me to resolve. In IBM AIX , how to obtain the CPU Load and other infomations by System API Fuction. Wait for your reply ......., Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: q30
0 Replies

2. Programming

LDAP - is there an API

Hi, I've just been experimenting with AIX's ldapsearch utility - I've been successfully using it to retrieve information from an Active Directory, however, I need to make similar calls from a C program. Is there a suitable LDAP API on AIX which will give me similar capabilties to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phykell
3 Replies

3. Linux

New collectl API

If anyone is interested I just released a new version that contains an API for collecting any kind of data you want and to include it in the user interface, data files and even be able to send it via sockets to other tools. Of course you need to be a perl programmer to use it... A second... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MarkSeger
0 Replies

4. Programming

Help With API or Code

Hi: Well, i need to do a program for control the labs time of the students in my university. This program that I have to do it got to be on C++ or C, and have to do a several things like, check all the process that the user execute when he star his session on KDE or console, sometime close an no... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: leonel06033
0 Replies

5. Programming

API in C for compress (.Z) ?

Hi all, I would like to know if an API for compress (.Z) exists in C ? I want to write a program which process a large number of data files with efficient compression at the end. Thanks http://fedora.unix.com/images/misc/progress.gif (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: domiq44
4 Replies

6. Programming

perl api

Does anyone have any example of how to use the perl api within Build Forge (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Face-api.js — JavaScript API for Face Recognition in the Browser with tensorflow.js

Ref: https://itnext.io/face-api-js-javascript-api-for-face-recognition-in-the-browser-with-tensorflow-js-bcc2a6c4cf07 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke - smoke your dist VERSION
version 4.300020 SYNOPSIS
dzil smoke [ --release ] [ --author ] [ --no-automated ] DESCRIPTION
This command builds and tests the distribution in "smoke testing mode." This command is a thin wrapper around the test method in Dist::Zilla. It builds your dist and runs the tests with the AUTOMATED_TESTING environment variable turned on, so it's like doing this: export AUTOMATED_TESTING=1 dzil build --no-tgz cd $BUILD_DIRECTORY perl Makefile.PL make make test A build that fails tests will be left behind for analysis, and dzil will exit a non-zero value. If the tests are successful, the build directory will be removed and dzil will exit with status 0. OPTIONS
--release This will run the test suite with RELEASE_TESTING=1 --no-automated This will run the test suite without setting AUTOMATED_TESTING --author This will run the test suite with AUTHOR_TESTING=1 AUTHOR
Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Ricardo SIGNES. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-21 Dist::Zilla::App::Command::smoke(3pm)