Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell-Script und Pipes
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Shell-Script und Pipes Post 302093633 by tayyabq8 on Saturday 21st of October 2006 09:07:02 AM
Old 10-21-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoloyan
(For english speakers,the above is the translation of what is below in english, for anja's sake)
I tried translating what u wrote with google, but still it doesnt make a lot of sense... can you try and post it in english? The translation is below for the benefit of anyone who knows english and can figure it out.
Don't try too hard for a thing which is against the rules of these forums. All posters are supposed to post in English, if OP doesn't know English, he should look for some other available internet resources, we don't entertain non-English queries here and you are requested to not to encourage non-English posters.

Regards,
Tayyab

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

PIPEs and Named PIPEs (FIFO) Buffer size

Hello! How I can increase or decrease predefined pipe buffer size? System FreeBSD 4.9 and RedHat Linux 9.0 Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jus
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

rediretion and pipes in DOS shell cmd interpreter

Hello, I am trying to accomplish the following. Send the output of a command to the screen (this happens by default) as well as capture the output of the screen to a log file. How can this be achieved in DOS command interpreter syntax. Any ideas/suggesstions/indicators are greatly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerardfjay
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wrapper script for image deployment - stdin/stdout - named pipes and the like

Hi everyone, first post here. Anyone who isn't interested in the background, press pagedown :). I sometimes need to make scripts for little things I need in the infrastructure at the company I work at. Currently I am trying to make a wrapper script for a proprietary image-deployment program.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andreas.ericson
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Backup eines Verzeichnis und der unterverzeichnisse erstellen

Hallo ich bin neu in dem bereich Bash scripting und deswegen suche ich ein script der auf meinem unix server laufen soll und zwar immer wenn ich den server starte oder alle 24h der script soll ein backup von einem verzeichnis und meheren unterverzeichnissen erstellen da ich nirgends was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HansWurst
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirect an awk string output to a script input with pipes

Hi, I have a function in a bash script that returns a string after some operations using awk. The following code returns 555 $VARIABLE="EXAMPLE" get_number $VARIABLE this value I'd like to pass it as a second argument of another script with the following usage myscript.sh <param1>... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rid
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suchen und Ersetzen mit AWK

Hallo, ich habe mir mit meinen dürftigen Programmierkenntnissen ein Script zusammengebastelt über das ich in einem bestimmten Odner mit AWK alle Dateien eines Verzeichnis durchsuche und bestimmte Bezeichungen aller Dateien ändern kann. Es funktioniert auch soweit, nur hätte ich gerne auch die... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ruffi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Read workstation list from file und run command

Hi, how do I read in a file which includes a list of workstations and then run a command for each workstation ? I am unclear which command to use to read in , or is this not possible ? Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manni2
3 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell(3perl)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				    CPANPLUS::Shell(3perl)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell - base class for CPANPLUS shells SYNOPSIS
use CPANPLUS::Shell; # load the shell indicated by your # config -- defaults to # CPANPLUS::Shell::Default use CPANPLUS::Shell qw[Classic] # load CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic; my $ui = CPANPLUS::Shell->new(); my $name = $ui->which; # Find out what shell you loaded $ui->shell; # run the ui shell DESCRIPTION
This module is the generic loading (and base class) for all "CPANPLUS" shells. Through this module you can load any installed "CPANPLUS" shell. Just about all the functionality is provided by the shell that you have loaded, and not by this class (which merely functions as a generic loading class), so please consult the documentation of your shell of choice. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic, cpanp perl v5.14.2 2014-09-29 CPANPLUS::Shell(3perl)