Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming finding stack location in C using program Post 302093620 by jacques83 on Friday 20th of October 2006 11:42:38 PM
Old 10-21-2006
What i am doing is the following...

#include<stdio.h>
//#include<conio.h>

Last edited by jacques83; 10-22-2006 at 01:07 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

get stack trace from C program on Solaris 8

I'm on solaris 8. I need to check the stack trace inside my C program. I don't have printstack or walkstack. I tested getcontext and it works. But how do I get the symbols from "stack_t" ? Help please. Many thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rydahl
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding files in subdirectories from one location

Using ssh, is there a simple command to find files in subdirectories from, let's say, the home directory on a shared server? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: endl
2 Replies

3. Programming

access variable through program stack

I am working on garbage collector in C? How should :confused: I find the part of heap where the variable are stored. It there any compiler (GCC) support for this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit gangarade
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding a word at specific location in a string

Hi All , I have different strings (SQL queries infact) of different lengths such as: 1. "SELECT XYZ FROM ABC WHERE ABC.DEF='123' " 2. "DELETE FROM ABC WHERE ABC.DEF='567'" 3. "SELECT * FROM ABC" I need to find out the word coming after the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swapnil.nawale
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding register set being used in program

How can i find( or list) contents of all registers being used by my program? Is there any system call or library available for this?:confused: At runtime in my c/c++ program. At runtime using may be some assembly hack!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit gangarade
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding my location in a string

I'm a relative newbie and apologize if this is silly... Suppose I have a file with English words and their Spanish translations. I read them in like this: while(getline < myfile > 0) { eng = $1 SPAN = $2 } Now, for every eng in SPAN, I want to scan through SPAN and search for a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrLeeDetroit
2 Replies

7. Programming

Finding the path of the C program

Hi All, I have a c program called findPath.c in a path /home/harsh/c-Programs/. How can i find the path where the program is stored at runtime?? I have given the following #include<stdio.h> int main() { system("dirname $0"); return 0; } This is resulting in the output as . <single dot... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeharshasn
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

program location

Hello all, one of application on system requires that "uname" program is in "/usr/uname" location. I can find uname in "/usr/bin/uname" location. Is it possible to present the /usr/bin/uname as that it was located in /usr/uname location? Thank you in advanced, M (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kreno
1 Replies

9. Programming

How to read max stack size -Xss that is set/default for a java program?

I need to know what is the maximum stack size i.e. -Xss my java program is running with. Is there a way to find that out from inside my java program code and outside of it. What i am looking for is to read whatever the current set max limit -Xss (stack sie) is for a particular JVM(not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

10. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Knowing the size and location of variables in a C program

So I need some help with this. Pardon me if I'm posting in the wrong forum, after some googling for my answer and finding nothing I found this forum. It seemed appropriate for what I was seeking. I just didnt find a forum that concerned the use of GDB. I'm learning to use the C language and GDB.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cambria
2 Replies
Tspi_Key_UnloadKey(3)					     Library Functions Manual					     Tspi_Key_UnloadKey(3)

TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference

NAME
Tspi_Key_UnloadKey - unload a key from the TPM SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_Key_UnloadKey(TSS_HKEY hKey); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_Key_UnloadKey unloads the key referenced by the given key object from the TPM. This call will result in a TPM_EvictKey operation for the specified key. PARAMETERS
hKey The hKey parameter is the handle of the key object to unload. RETURN CODES
Tspi_Key_UnloadKey returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values is returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE hKey is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An internal SW error has been detected. TSS_E_BAD_PARAMETER One or more parameters is bad. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_Key_UnloadKey conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_Key_LoadKey(3), Tspi_Key_GetPubKey(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-25 Tspi_Key_UnloadKey(3)