Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What is your age?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What is your age? Post 302092925 by BOFH on Friday 13th of October 2006 11:19:58 AM
Old 10-13-2006
49. Sorry to disappoint. Been into computers since 1979 Smilie

Carl

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

What is your age? (Part 2)

What is your age? poses an interesting question, but the age categories had some room for improvement. So I thought that I would start a new poll with with a better distribution of age groups. As with the other poll, this is a public poll. People can click on the numbers to see who voted and... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
37 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file age

How can I count the age of the file (e.g. in minutes)? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jarmo.leppanen
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find age of files...

I am trying to figure out how to look at only the following directory... /lcl/prd/data/dc003p/dump And search it for any files that have a .arc extension and are older then 24 hours. I have never done anything like this and have no idea where to start. I want to make sure it does not... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: LRoberts
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify age of the file.

Hi all, I'm using SunOS. need to find age of the file in terms of seconds. The file name with its path will be given to the script as input. Any kinda help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankimmehta
7 Replies

5. AIX

Visual Age C++

hi , After i installed the visual age c++ its got installed but am not able to find the bin directory in the /usr/vacpp.am i need to install the some fileset ???? please help me.version is 7 mak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senmak
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check age of the file

hi, i am working on a shell script where i have 2 files & i need to check age of those files. one file should be of the same day and other shoudn't be more then 20 days old. how could i acheive this? please help!!!! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Age of file

Hi All.. Is there any easy way to find out how many days older is file? for ex. fileA 20 days fileB 10 days I am currently on AIX, and there is no STAT command available in this environment. What are my options? Thanks Abhijeet R (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freakabhi
1 Replies
DELHOSTS(3PVM)							  PVM Version 3.4						    DELHOSTS(3PVM)

NAME
pvm_delhosts - Deletes hosts from the virtual machine. SYNOPSIS
C int info = pvm_delhosts( char **hosts, int nhost, int *infos ) Fortran call pvmfdelhost( host, info ) PARAMETERS
hosts An array of pointers to character strings containing the names of the machines to be deleted. nhost Integer specifying the number of hosts to be deleted. infos Integer array of length nhost which contains the status code returned by the routine for the individual hosts. Values less than zero indicate an error. host Character string containing the name of the machine to be deleted. info Integer status code returned by the routine. Values less than nhost indicate partial failure, values less than 1 indicate total failure. DESCRIPTION
The routine pvm_delhosts deletes the computers pointed to in hosts from the existing configuration of computers making up the virtual machine. All PVM processes and the pvmd running on these computers are killed as the computer is deleted. If pvm_delhosts is successful, info will be nhost. Partial success is indicated by 1<= info < nhost, and total failure by info < 1. The array infos can be checked to determine which host caused the error. The Fortran routine pvmfdelhost deletes a single host from the configuration with each call. If a host fails, the PVM system will continue to function and will automatically delete this host from the virtual machine. An application can be notified of a host failure by calling pvm_notify. It is still the responsibility of the application developer to make his applica- tion tolerant of host failure. EXAMPLES
C: static char *hosts[] = { "sparky", "thud.cs.utk.edu", }; int status[2]; info = pvm_delhosts( hosts, 2, status ); Fortran: CALL PVMFDELHOST( 'azure', INFO ) ERRORS
These error conditions can be returned by pvm_delhosts PvmBadParam giving an invalid argument value. PvmSysErr local pvmd not responding. SEE ALSO
pvm_addhosts(3PVM), pvm_notify(3PVM) 30 August, 1993 DELHOSTS(3PVM)