Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers LyX-1.4.3 compiler error on redhat-7.3 Post 302092095 by dirgni on Friday 6th of October 2006 11:48:38 AM
Old 10-06-2006
Thanks. You were correct in that it seemed to be a gcc problem, I tried intalling earlier versions. Non of the 1.4.x versions worked, but once I whent back to 1.3.x things wrked much better.

I'll try to be better about the way I post code in the future, sorry, I've never really done this before.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How Can a Machine Reads a Compiler Since A Compiler is Written in Text! Not Binaries?

To make a programming language you need a compiler, so what was the first programming language and how was is created if you need the compiler first? The compiler itself is considered as a high language comparing to the machine! since the compiler is not created in 1's and 0's... Eventhough i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
12 Replies

2. Linux

Xlc compiler on Redhat Linux

Hi , Currently i have my c and pro*c code got compiled in IBM POWER - AIX machine with xlc compiler version 9. We are planning to migrate all our applications from IBM POWER - AIX to Redhat Linux. Can i use the same current (IBM AIX) xlc compiler with the same compiling... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mugunthanvh
3 Replies
loremipsumize(1)					      General Commands Manual						  loremipsumize(1)

NAME
loremipsumize - Lorem-ipsumize a LyX document SYNOPSIS
loremipsumize [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
This script is a helper tool intended to let you replace the actual content of your Lyx file to meaningless blind text (lorem ipsum) so you can send it in along with your bugreports about eLyXer. It will replace all alphanumeric texts longer than two words with "lorem ipsum" and leave the symbols. It is not 100% bulletproof so please review your documents before sending for any confidential information left. AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> for the Debian operating system. loremipsumize was written by Alex Fernandez <elyxer@gmail.com> as part of eLyXer, a LyX to HTML converter. COPYRIGHT
eLyXer is copyright (C) 2009-10 Alex Fernandez. This manpage is copyright (C) 2009-10 Sven Hoexter and Alex Fernandez. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
On a Debian operating system you can find the full documentation for eLyXer in /usr/share/doc/elyxer/. The website of eLyXer is <http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/> March 2010 loremipsumize(1)