Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX 5.3 Heap Memory with SAP
Operating Systems AIX AIX 5.3 Heap Memory with SAP Post 302091776 by Ebbi on Thursday 5th of October 2006 05:47:22 AM
Old 10-05-2006
Which problem do you have?
Error messages?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Printing problem in AIX machines running SAP

Hi all, We have a intermittent problem with printing from SAP running on AIX5.2 . Version of Sap is 4.6b. When a print is fired from SAP, the spool is created fine and then transferred to the host spool system (in this case the AIX Print queue). The problem seems to be happening when AIX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pauldavi26
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need aix commands specific for sap

hi i am in sap basis . any body have aix command list which are required for a basis admin to check, during critical situations thanks akhil (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: p372707
1 Replies

3. AIX

Aix hacmp cluster question (oracle & sap)

Hello, I was wondering if I have 3 nodes (A, B, C) all configured to startup with HACMP, but I would like to configure HACMP in such a way: 1) Node B should startup first. After the cluster successfully starts up and mounts all the filesystems, then 2) Node A, and Node C should startup ! ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
4 Replies

4. AIX

Vulnerability AIX server (GROUPS/USERS) and SAP Systems ?

I hope you can understand me, although my english is not so good. I have a problem. I have installed 4 SAP Systems with different releases on the same server (AIX). Each SAP system has got its own operating system user through the installation. But all users belong to the group SAPSYS. So in other... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: momok1976
3 Replies

5. AIX

Oracle and SAP on AIX 6.1 + PowerHA resources ?

I was wondering if any one have any guides or documention regarding Oracle and SAP on AIX 6.1 + PowerHA setups in one guide step by step Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

7. AIX

Running SAPPFPAR Check On SAP AIX

Dear All, I have been running SAPPFPAR check on my SAP AIX system and I would like to know which areas as per below that needs tunings. Could someone please kindly let me know me. Q1) Is it compulsory to implement this solutions:- SOLUTIONS: (1) Locate shared memory segments outside of pool... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: p507907
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Sudden rise in heap memory of a process

Hi, There is a abrupt memory rise observed for a process on solaris. When the process is started the memory is around 268 MB and is stable for a day. Then suddenly the memory increased to 4364 MB. Below is the pmap -xs output for the process (only for heap) Address Kbytes ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nidds
1 Replies
Heap::Elem::StrRev(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Heap::Elem::StrRev(3pm)

NAME
Heap::Elem::StrRev - Reversed String Heap Elements SYNOPSIS
use Heap::Elem::StrRev( StrRElem ); use Heap::Fibonacci; my $heap = Heap::Fibonacci->new; my $elem; foreach $i ( 'aa'..'bz' ) { $elem = StrRElem( $i ); $heap->add( $elem ); } while( defined( $elem = $heap->extract_top ) ) { print "Largest is ", $elem->val, " "; } DESCRIPTION
Heap::Elem::StrRev is used to wrap string values into an element that can be managed on a heap. The top of the heap will have the largest element still remaining. (See Heap::Elem::Str if you want the heap to always return the smallest element.) The details of the Elem interface are described in Heap::Elem. The details of using a Heap interface are described in Heap. AUTHOR
John Macdonald, john@perlwolf.com COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2007, O'Reilly & Associates. This code is distributed under the same copyright terms as perl itself. SEE ALSO
Heap(3), Heap::Elem(3), Heap::Elem::Str(3). perl v5.8.8 2007-10-23 Heap::Elem::StrRev(3pm)