Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gollum is my new friend!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Gollum is my new friend! Post 302090658 by Gollum on Tuesday 26th of September 2006 10:17:49 PM
Old 09-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal
Who is LeknorChat? What does he do? Is he a bot?
Leknorchat is an Instant Messaging AIML robot.He is a paid client.I think so, but I'm not sure.

Ask Dancing Alice
if it is.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Find a friend

I am unix beginner, aspiration learning with unix. i want get help for unix .I have a dream that i become unix master-hand. I wish get your assist for unix or net. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yeliu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

welcome YOUR NEW FRIEND RETO

Hello Every One Iam Your New Friend Reto .iam New In Unix Let Me Say That Iam Zero . And I Wish That You All Can Help Me With It By Your Help I Will Get To The Top Your New Friend Reto From Iraq Thank You All (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: retolop
0 Replies

3. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies
IBID-PB-CLIENT(1)					     Ibid - Multi-protocol Bot						 IBID-PB-CLIENT(1)

NAME
ibid-pb-client - RPC Client for Ibid SYNOPSIS
ibid-pb-client [options...] message message ibid-pb-client [options...] plugin feature method [parameter...] ibid-pb-client -h DESCRIPTION
This utility is for passing events to a running Ibid bot, or executing RPC-exposed functions remotely. It communicates with the pb source on the Ibid. message is a text message as could be sent to the bot by an IM source. The message is processed normally by the bot. feature is the name of the feature to invoke exposed method method on, directly. parameters are passed directly to the method. They can be specified positionally or by key, using the same syntax as Python: key=value. They may be encoded in JSON, if not valid JSON they will be treated as strings. The output is a JSON-encoded response. OPTIONS
-s HOSTNAME, --server=SERVER Connect to the Ibid running on SERVER, by default it connects to localhost. -p FILE, --port=PORT Connect to the pb source running on port PORT, by default 8789. -h, --help Show a help message and exit. SEE ALSO
ibid(1), http://ibid.omnia.za.net/ Ibid 0.1 March 2010 IBID-PB-CLIENT(1)