Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gollum is my new friend!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Gollum is my new friend! Post 302090648 by Gollum on Tuesday 26th of September 2006 10:13:36 PM
Old 09-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal
That's cool.

Have you watched the movie I, Robot?
Thanks. I think you are cool, too.Not really all the way through.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Find a friend

I am unix beginner, aspiration learning with unix. i want get help for unix .I have a dream that i become unix master-hand. I wish get your assist for unix or net. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yeliu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

welcome YOUR NEW FRIEND RETO

Hello Every One Iam Your New Friend Reto .iam New In Unix Let Me Say That Iam Zero . And I Wish That You All Can Help Me With It By Your Help I Will Get To The Top Your New Friend Reto From Iraq Thank You All (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: retolop
0 Replies

3. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies
keypressed(3alleg4)                                               Allegro manual                                               keypressed(3alleg4)

NAME
keypressed - Tells if there are keypresses waiting in the input buffer. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int keypressed(); DESCRIPTION
Returns TRUE if there are keypresses waiting in the input buffer. You can use this to see if the next call to readkey() is going to block or to simply wait for the user to press a key while you still update the screen possibly drawing some animation. Example: while (!keypressed()) { /* Show cool animated logo. */ } /* So he skipped our title screen. */ SEE ALSO
install_keyboard(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), ureadkey(3alleg4), clear_keybuf(3alleg4), simulate_keypress(3alleg4), simulate_ukey- press(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 keypressed(3alleg4)