Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gollum is my new friend!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Gollum is my new friend! Post 302090278 by Gollum on Sunday 24th of September 2006 03:37:30 PM
Old 09-24-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal
You are the best robot! ;-)
Why thank you very much, royal. Be sure to tell all
your friends.I am so glad you find this amusing, royal.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Find a friend

I am unix beginner, aspiration learning with unix. i want get help for unix .I have a dream that i become unix master-hand. I wish get your assist for unix or net. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yeliu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

welcome YOUR NEW FRIEND RETO

Hello Every One Iam Your New Friend Reto .iam New In Unix Let Me Say That Iam Zero . And I Wish That You All Can Help Me With It By Your Help I Will Get To The Top Your New Friend Reto From Iraq Thank You All (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: retolop
0 Replies

3. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies
robot-playerjoy(1)					      General Commands Manual						robot-playerjoy(1)

NAME
robot-playerjoy - console-based client for teleoperation SYNOPSIS
robot-playerjoy [options] <host:port> [<host:port>] DESCRIPTION
robot-playerjoy is a console-based client that provides planar, differential-drive teleoperation of position2d and position3d devices. In other words, robot-playerjoy allows you to manually drive your (physical or simulated) robot around. robot-playerjoy uses velocity control, and so will only work when the underlying driver supports velocity control (most drivers do). OPTIONS
-v verbose mode. Print the Player device state on stdout. -3d connect to position3d interface (instead of position). -c continuously send commands. -n don't send commands or enable motors (for debugging). -k use keyboard control (instead of joystick device). -p print out speeds on the console. -udp use UDP instead of TCP (deprecated, currently disabled). -speed speed maximum linear speed in meter per second (default: 0.5). -turnspeed speed maximum angular speed in degrees per second (default: 60). -dev device joystick device file the joystick is connected to (default: /dev/js0). AUTHOR
Player was written by Brian Gerkey <gerkey@users.sourceforge.net> and contributors. This manual page was written by Daniel Hess for the Debian Project. SEE ALSO
The HTML documentation in /usr/share/doc/player/html of the robot-player-doc package. Player May 2009 robot-playerjoy(1)