Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Another lame 'vi' question...... Post 302088340 by Perderabo on Monday 11th of September 2006 02:41:02 PM
Old 09-11-2006
This would be easier with sed but I got this to work in vim and I think that it will work in plain old vi:

:%s+\(/.*\)=+\1=../..\1 777 user group+

It will certainly work in sed:

sed 's+\(/.*\)=+\1=../..\1 777 user group+' < inputfile > outputfile

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

lame question

i have one stupid question... so please don't laught at me :-) actually i have linux on my pc, but i want to install a solaris... i heard that solaris is not free, but my friend said that there is a free solaris dostridution in gnu licence... is it real? if yes where can i get it? if no -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgas
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

lame php question

When do PHP variables/objects vanish? Say, I have a database structure in index.php, I called connect(). Then I sent the user another page, say index2.php. Should I create a fresh database structure and call connect() again, or is there a way around this? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rayne
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete original wav file if lame was successful encoding.

In a bash script: src=”cooltrack.wav” dst=”cooltrack.mp3” lame $src $dst I would like to add some line that would delete the source wav file like: rm $src but I would like this only if the encoding was successful. What should I include before deleting the original to check that the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aia
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with 'batch conversion using lame' shell script

Hi. I am trying to write an sh script that will: 1. take each wav file in ~/Documents 2. convert each into mp3 format using "lame" encoder 3. save the new mp3 in ~/Documents/newmp3s. It has to follow the 3 steps in this order for each wav file before taking the next file. I tried a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kingzy
8 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Protocol Jokes (Lame)

I have a UDP joke but i don't know if you will get it: Also, I have a TCP joke and i know you will get it. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TUX servers
2 Replies
demangle(3EXT)						    Extended Library Functions						    demangle(3EXT)

NAME
demangle, cplus_demangle - decode a C++ encoded symbol name SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file[ library ... ] -ldemangle #include <demangle.h> int cplus_demangle(const char *symbol, char *prototype, size_t size); DESCRIPTION
The cplus_demangle() function decodes (demangles) a C++ linker symbol name (mangled name) into a (partial) C++ prototype, if possible. C++ mangled names may not have enough information to form a complete prototype. The symbol string argument points to the input mangled name. The prototype argument points to a user-specified output string buffer, of size bytes. The cplus_demangle() function operates on mangled names generated by SPARCompilers C++ 3.0.1, 4.0.1, 4.1 and 4.2. The cplus_demangle() function improves and replaces the demangle() function. Refer to the CC.1, dem.1, and c++filt.1 manual pages in the /opt/SUNWspro/man/man1 directory. These pages are only available with the SPROcc package. RETURN VALUES
The cplus_demangle() function returns the following values: 0 The symbol argument is a valid mangled name and prototype contains a (partial) prototype for the symbol. DEMANGLE_ENAME The symbol argument is not a valid mangled name and the content of prototype is a copy of the symbol. DEMANGLE_ESPACE The prototype output buffer is too small to contain the prototype (or the symbol), and the content of prototype is undefined. SunOS 5.10 11 Mar 1997 demangle(3EXT)