Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting lazy capture don't work (regexp in perl) Post 302087494 by Hitori on Friday 1st of September 2006 12:02:21 PM
Old 09-01-2006
Omit leading <%\s* and trailing *%>
Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl

while (<>) {
    if(m/(if\s*\(.+?\));/gi){
        print $1,"\n";
    }
}

Also you have a trouble becouse of quotes inside quotes, so you must stick with ';'

Code:
$ echo '<% if (!Env.strLen(oidInvoice)); szDocumentTitle = Env.formatS("S",Env.getMsg("BP_INVOICE_ENUMERATION_CREATE_TITLE")) %>' | ./1.pl 
if (!Env.strLen(oidInvoice))

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How come sigs don't work?

They appear to be turned on, I entered mine in. The check boxes are all checked. And yet, no sigs? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: l008com
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

if [ -z echo foo | egrep -e 'regexp' != '' ] -> dont work

Hallo, I need to test a String (a special ip number-string). So I want to run that: ipadress=172.0.0.0 # for debugging: echo $ipadress | egrep -e '172\.?\.??\.??$' # the test that doesnt work if test -z `echo $ipadress | egrep -e '172\.?\.??\.??$'` != "" then echo "match" else... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wiseguy
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use variable in sed don't work.

Hi all. I have a script as below: cutmth=`TZ=CST+2160 date +%b` export cutmth echo $cutmth >> date.log sed -n "/$cutmth/$p" alert_sbdev1.log > alert_summ.log My purpose is to run through the alert_sbdev1.log and find the 1st occurence of 'Jan' and send everything after that line to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahSher
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

capture the last file when you don't know the all name

I have to ftp a file from a directory in Windows, I need to be able to ftp the last file that was put in the directory, the only thing I know about that file is that the 4 first digits are always the same (3520) then it is a _5(more digits), random digits, so it will be something like this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rechever
1 Replies

5. Programming

why daytime don't work?

Following code is detecting solaris daytime,when I run it,I can't get any result,code is follows: #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <arpa/inet.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> #define BUFFSIZE 150 int main(){ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: konvalo
2 Replies

6. Programming

why printf don't work?

I use Solaris 10, I use following code: #include <signal.h> int main(void){ printf("----------testing-----------"); if(signal(SIGUSR1,sig_usr)==SIG_ERR) err_sys("can't catch SIGUSR1"); for(;;) pause(); sig_user(int signo){ ..... } when I run above code,it print nothing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: konvalo
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple regexp doesn't work

I'm pretty experienced with regexps, but I just can't get this expression to work. The first line of my test file is this: **** info Fri Jun 04 12:37:58 PDT 2010 stuff I'm piping this file into this: egrep '^****\s++*Fri Jun 04' This returns 0 lines. If I change the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
7 Replies

8. HP-UX

awk don't work in hp-ux 11.11

Hello all! I have problem in hp-ux 11.11 in awk I want to grep sar -d 2 1 only 3 column, but have error in awk in hp-ux 11.11 Example: #echo 123 234 | awk '{print $2}' 123 234 The situattions in commands bdf | awk {print $5}' some... In hp-ux 11.31 - OK! How resolve problem (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: ostapv
15 Replies

9. Solaris

Open Terminal Don't work

Hi, I installed solaris 10 x86 on my local system. it was working fine. today when i started the system, it started up without any problem. when i tried to open the terminal it didn't open any terminal. Plz help me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
0 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::RegularExpressions::ProhibitCapturUserhContributed PePerl::Critic::Policy::RegularExpressions::ProhibitCaptureWithoutTest(3)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::RegularExpressions::ProhibitCaptureWithoutTest - Capture variable used outside conditional. AFFILIATION
This Policy is part of the core Perl::Critic distribution. DESCRIPTION
If a regexp match fails, then any capture variables ($1, $2, ...) will be undefined. Therefore it's important to check the return value of a match before using those variables. This policy checks that the previous regexp for which the capture variable is in-scope is either in a conditional or causes an exception or other control transfer (i.e. "next", "last", "redo", "return", or sometimes "goto") if the match fails. A "goto" is only accepted by this policy if it is a co-routine call (i.e. "goto &foo") or a "goto LABEL" where the label does not fall between the "goto" and the capture variable in the scope of the "goto". A computed "goto" (i.e. something like "goto (qw{foo bar baz})[$i]") is not accepted by this policy because its target can not be statically determined. This policy does not check whether that conditional is actually testing a regexp result, nor does it check whether a regexp actually has a capture in it. Those checks are too hard. This policy also does not check arbitrarily complex conditionals guarding regexp results, for pretty much the same reason. Simple things like m/(foo)/ or die "No foo!"; die "No foo!" unless m/(foo)/; will be handled, but something like m/(foo) or do { ... lots of complicated calculations here ... die "No foo!"; }; are beyond its scope. CONFIGURATION
By default, this policy considers "die", "croak", and "confess" to throw exceptions. If you have additional subroutines or methods that may be used in lieu of one of these, you can configure them in your perlcriticrc as follows: [RegularExpressions::ProhibitCaptureWithoutTest] exception_source = my_exception_generator BUGS
This policy does not recognize named capture variables. Yet. AUTHOR
Chris Dolan <cdolan@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Chris Dolan. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2014-06Perl::Critic::Policy::RegularExpressions::ProhibitCaptureWithoutTest(3)