Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl bored and wana chat with gollum Post 302085712 by Poison Ivy on Saturday 19th of August 2006 05:49:32 AM
Old 08-19-2006
no my friends don't call me poison ivy, but you can call me i'm poison ivy

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
ARPSPOOF(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       ARPSPOOF(8)

NAME
arpspoof - intercept packets on a switched LAN SYNOPSIS
arpspoof [-i interface] [-c own|host|both] [-t target] [-r] host DESCRIPTION
arpspoof redirects packets from a target host (or all hosts) on the LAN intended for another host on the LAN by forging ARP replies. This is an extremely effective way of sniffing traffic on a switch. Kernel IP forwarding (or a userland program which accomplishes the same, e.g. fragrouter(8)) must be turned on ahead of time. OPTIONS
-i interface Specify the interface to use. -c own|host|both Specify which hardware address t use when restoring the arp configuration; while cleaning up, packets can be send with the own address as well as with the address of the host. Sending packets with a fake hw address can disrupt connectivity with certain switch/ap/bridge configurations, however it works more reliably than using the own address, which is the default way arpspoof cleans up afterwards. -t target Specify a particular host to ARP poison (if not specified, all hosts on the LAN). Repeat to specify multiple hosts. -r Poison both hosts (host and target) to capture traffic in both directions. (only valid in conjuntion with -t) host Specify the host you wish to intercept packets for (usually the local gateway). SEE ALSO
dsniff(8), fragrouter(8) AUTHOR
Dug Song <dugsong@monkey.org> ARPSPOOF(8)