Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Professional moderator
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Professional moderator Post 302084446 by cbkihong on Friday 11th of August 2006 05:23:49 AM
Old 08-11-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_5227
hi

could you please tell me how do i post a message in the forum
As you can post this message, I suppose you know how to do it, right?
If you have other questions, please feel free to raise it in a new thread.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows XP Professional and FreeBSD

From FreeBSD how could I access files/directories in my Windows XP machine (networked) Is there any program in FreeBSD/Unix that I could use to emulate/control my Windows XP machine and what do I need to enable or install in my Windows XP machine (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: charlie499
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any Professional Help me in this ?

Hello Here i got a problem, i bought new 40GB hard disk today, i made it as Primary Slave, No when i install Solaris, it says disk need fdisk to make solaris partition, but it does not say which disk need partition, i mean i have two disks, how i suppose to know which disk this will partition,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
1 Replies

3. Programming

Professional advice on my project

Hi guys, I'm pretty much a newbie to C.I need professional advice on my project.I'm supposed to write a program to scan a directory for .exe files and list them if any and also subsequently scan the subfolders for the same and so on... Any advice on how to do it would be gladly accepted.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_01
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The professional way to use chmod ?

Oracle Linux 6.4 with bash Question from a beginner To change permissions using chmod, I can use 2 methods. Since I don't know the terminology, I am calling them Method1 and Method2. In the below example, both Method1 and Method2 do the same thing. Which one is you favourite method ? #... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega3
5 Replies
MHMAIL(1)                                                            [nmh-1.5]                                                           MHMAIL(1)

NAME
mhmail - send or read mail SYNOPSIS
mhmail [addrs ...] [-body text] [-cc addrs ...] [-from addr] [-subject subject] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
mhmail is intended as a replacement for the standard Berkeley mail program (mail or mailx), which is compatible with nmh. This program is intended for the use of programs such as cron, which expect to send mail automatically to various users. It is also used by various nmh commands to mail various error notifications. Although mhmail can be used interactively, it is recommended that comp and send be used instead to send messages. When invoked without arguments, it simply invokes inc to incorporate new messages from the user's maildrop. When one or more users is specified, a message is read from the standard input and spooled to a temporary file. mhmail then invokes post with the name of the tempo- rary file as its argument to deliver the message to the specified user. The -subject subject switch can be used to specify the "Subject:" field of the message. By default, mhmail will read the message to be sent from the standard input. You can specify the text of the message at the command line with the -body text switch. If the standard input has zero length, mhmail will not send the message. You can use the switch -body "" to force an empty message. Normally, addresses appearing as arguments are put in the "To:" field. If the -cc switch is used, all addresses following it are placed in the "cc:" field. By using -from addr, you can specify the "From:" header of the draft. Naturally, post will fill-in the "Sender:" header correctly. FILES
/usr/bin/mh/inc Program to incorporate maildrop into folder /usr/lib/mh/post Program to deliver a message /tmp/mhmail* Temporary copy of message SEE ALSO
inc(1), post(8) DEFAULTS
None CONTEXT
If inc is invoked, then inc's context changes occur. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 MHMAIL(1)