Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vpath directive in make
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting vpath directive in make Post 302083954 by jerryragland on Tuesday 8th of August 2006 12:13:52 PM
Old 08-08-2006
MySQL

The reason I was trying to print vpath is to find whether the libraries I have given in the pre-requisities list is added to the vpath for the searching.

The missing library problem is solved when I gave the library with the whole name instead of giving as -l<name>. This is a workaround and not the actual solution I still was not able to figure out why it didnt worked with -l<name>.

Thank you
-Jerry

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache directive only for outside network

I set up a directive for the .htaccess file in one of my web directories. It works fine. Is there a way to force only users outside my internal home network to go through the password authorization? Or, put another way, any user in my network should not have to enter a password. Is that possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Programming

precompile directive?

hey everyone. havent posted here in a longgggg time. hope to see some familiar faces! heres my question, ive been doing basic programming in c++ again and want to use getch(). in *nix i have to use the curses library, and in windows conio.h is there a way i can have the compiler determine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

3. AIX

vpath fbvol relationship

Hi, I have a question about AIX vpaths and the fbvols you create via dscli on a DS8100 storage. Is there any command or any way to look which fbvol corresponds which vpath on operating system like the command fget_config -Av on a FastT storage system? I tried the datapath query device, datapath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samaks
1 Replies

4. AIX

vpath to an hdisk

Is there a simply way for me to map a vpath to an hdisk on AIX 5.2? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2dumb
5 Replies

5. Programming

Include directive

Hi there, I'm working on a c++ project and I need to use some libraries which are part of a framework. I installed it on my home directory, and alle the .hh are located in subdirs of my home. I'd like to include the files I need just as if they where std c header, that is: #include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX vpath lun

Hi everyone, how can I check if I have LUNs in a server and the LUNīs vpath in AiX? thx (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcpetela
5 Replies

7. AIX

vpath and sharks

Hello everyone: just want to know how to get the name of the shark in which the vpath is? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcpetela
2 Replies

8. Web Development

regex in apache Allow from directive

Hi, Does the apache Allow from directive support regular expressions? such as: Allow from ^web11blah\.blah\.blah\.yahoo\.com$ what i want to do: allow access from hosts in the range web1160blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com to web1189blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com notice the 1160 to 1189 range as part... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

9. AIX

lscfg -vl vpath - error

Hello all, I need to run successfully this command : 1:root@abcd:/root # lscfg -vl vpathXY lscfg: device vpathXY not found. 1:root@abcd:/root # echo $? 1 If I run it on another server I will get no output which is ok : 1:root@efgh:/root # lscfg -vl vpathAB 1:root@efgh:/root # echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
0 Replies

10. AIX

lscfg -vl vpath - error

Hello all, I need to run successfully this command : 1:root@abcd:/root # lscfg -vl vpathXY lscfg: device vpathXY not found. 1:root@abcd:/root # echo $? 1 If I run it on another server I will get no output which is ok : 1:root@efgh:/root # lscfg -vl vpathAB 1:root@efgh:/root # echo $?... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
4 Replies
ERR_GET_LIB(3)							      OpenSSL							    ERR_GET_LIB(3)

NAME
ERR_GET_LIB, ERR_GET_FUNC, ERR_GET_REASON - get library, function and reason code LIBRARY
libcrypto, -lcrypto SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/err.h> int ERR_GET_LIB(unsigned long e); int ERR_GET_FUNC(unsigned long e); int ERR_GET_REASON(unsigned long e); DESCRIPTION
The error code returned by ERR_get_error() consists of a library number, function code and reason code. ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() can be used to extract these. The library number and function code describe where the error occurred, the reason code is the information about what went wrong. Each sub-library of OpenSSL has a unique library number; function and reason codes are unique within each sub-library. Note that different libraries may use the same value to signal different functions and reasons. ERR_R_... reason codes such as ERR_R_MALLOC_FAILURE are globally unique. However, when checking for sub-library specific reason codes, be sure to also compare the library number. ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() are macros. RETURN VALUES
The library number, function code and reason code respectively. SEE ALSO
openssl_err(3), ERR_get_error(3) HISTORY
ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. 1.0.1i 2009-07-20 ERR_GET_LIB(3)