Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Calculate scores and probability -- Syntax issue Post 302082871 by madhunk on Thursday 3rd of August 2006 12:17:17 PM
Old 08-03-2006
Thank You Nathan....I appreciate your help. I got the idea and working on it...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help understanding syntax error Issue

Hi i as you may already know i am creating a menu driven program. I have chosen to take the approach of implementing each interface individually, after adding another interface and attempting to run the program i am faced with the following error: ./Assigntest: line 32: syntax error near... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: warlock129
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with a possiable syntax issue in my script

Hello I have tried to my best ability to work around this script tht will reference my m-names.txt which contains the format of: 168.16.0.0/16 169.56.0.0/16 132.2.0.0/16 122.5.0.0/16 Then I call a cli named getzoneprof that will set the $subnet from each of the lines in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: richsark
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

expr/bc syntax issue

Hi, I am facing issues in my shell script while trying to add two variables. Look at the snippet below for details: # Initially variable SAMPLE1 and SAMPLE2 are set from different sources. Have trucated decimal to avoid numeric errors in expr SAMPLE1=`/usr/bin/top -n 1 | head -3 | tail -1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: animesh303
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - calculation of probability density

Hi all! I have the following problem: I would like to calculate using awk a probability of appearing of a pair of numbers x and y. In other words how frequently do these numbers appear? In the case of only one integer number x ranged for example from 1 to 100 awk one liner has the form: awk... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jarowit
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax error, not understanding the issue?

Close please. Refer to following thread: Sub Menu issues (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Banned
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax Issue

Hello all. Need a bit of help... I have : previous_tmp0=`cat tmp0.txt` previous_tmp1=`cat tmp1.txt` previous_tmp2=`cat tmp2.txt` previous_tmp3=`cat tmp3.txt` previous_tmp4=`cat tmp4.txt` previous_tmp5=`cat tmp5.txt` previous_tmp6=`cat tmp6.txt` previous_tmp7=`cat tmp7.txt` Now I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
5 Replies

7. Programming

awk script for finding probability of distribution of numbers

Dear All I am having data file containing 0 to 40,000 like this... 0 5 1 65 2 159 3 356 ... ... 40000 19 I want to find the probability of distribution between the numbers. The second column values are angles from 0 to 360 and the 1st column is number of files. I am expecting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bala06
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

TCSH IF syntax issue

Hi All, I'm trying to write a simple if statement in TCSH and I honestly can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've played around with all sorts of permutations of syntax. if ($DESKTOP_SESSION == "kde") then replace "forceFontDPI=0" "forceFontDPI=96" --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: VerticalMule
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dpkg Syntax Issue . . .

Greetings! I'm trying to get dpkg to just completely extract a multi-part *.deb archive set into a single folder called "output". Simple? Hmmmm.... dpkg --noforce --unpack *.deb /output/Console after ops: However, "--noforce" is taken directly from the helpfile Options listing as furnished... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinQ
8 Replies
ibtl(7D)							      Devices								  ibtl(7D)

NAME
ibtl - Solaris InfiniBand Transport Layer DESCRIPTION
InfiniBand (IB) is an I/O technology based on switched fabrics. The Solaris InfiniBand Transport Layer (IBTL) is a Solaris kernel misc mod- ule and adheres to the IB Architecture Version 1.1 specification and provides a transport layer abstraction to IB client drivers. IBTL implements the programming interfaces for the Solaris InfiniBand Transport Framework (IBTF), consisting of the IB Channel Interface (CI) and the IB Transport Interface (TI). The CI consists of Host Channel Adapters (HCAs) and HCA drivers. A host is attached to the IB fabric through the CI layer. The Solaris InfiniBand CI is Sun's API rendering of the InfiniBand Architecture (IBTA) "verbs" specification. The Solaris InfiniBand TI is the kernel service driver interface into the Solaris InfiniBand Transport Framework. It provides transport and communications setup programming interfaces for Unreliable Datagram (UD) and Reliable Connected (RC) transport types only. FILES
/kernel/misc/ibtl 32-bit x86 ELF kernel misc module /kernel/misc/amd64/ibtl 64-bit x86 ELF kernel misc module /kernel/misc/sparcv9/ibtl 64-bit SPARC ELF kernel module ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attribute: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Consolidation Private | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWhea, SUNWib | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5), ib(7D), ibcm(7D), ibdm(7D) InfiniBand Architecture Specification, Volume 1: Release 1.1 SunOS 5.10 9 Oct 2004 ibtl(7D)