Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: "tar" Check sum error
Operating Systems AIX "tar" Check sum error Post 302082096 by balaa on Monday 31st of July 2006 08:37:50 AM
Old 07-31-2006
tar -xvf is the one i used

tar -xvf clm.tar US020.clm.bz2 is the command i used.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

check input = "empty" and "numeric"

Hi how to check input is "empty" and "numeric" in ksh? e.g: ./myscript.ksh k output show: invalid number input ./myscript.ksh output show: no input ./myscript.ksh 10 output show: input is numeric (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: geoffry
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

ERROR: more than one instance of overloaded function "vprintf" has "C" linkage

Hi people! I've got this own library: -------------------------------------------- Personal.h -------------------------------------------- #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif #include <stdio.h> #include <stdarg.h> #include <string.h> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: donatoll
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

"sed" to check file size & echo " " to destination file

Hi, I've modified the syslogd source to include a thread that will keep track of a timer(or a timer thread). My intention is to check the file size of /var/log/messages in every one minute & if the size is more than 128KB, do a echo " " > /var/log/messages, so that the file size will be set... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jockey007
7 Replies

5. Solaris

How to check "faulty" or "stalled" print queues - SAP systems?

Hi all, First off, sorry for a long post but I think I have no other option if I need to explain properly what I need help for. I need some advise on how best to check for "faulty" or "stalled/jammed' print queues. At the moment, I have three (3) application servers which also acts as print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

8. Ubuntu

What is solution for this error "tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors"?

Does anyone know what is solution for this error ?tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors from last 3 days I am trying to take backup of home/user directory getting again and again same error please anyone give me solution (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
clm mate(1)							  USER COMMANDS 						       clm mate(1)

NAME
      clm mate - compute best matches between two clusterings

clmmate  is not in actual fact a program. This manual page documents the behaviour and options of the clm program when invoked in mode mate.
      The options -h, --apropos, --version, -set, --nop are accessible in all clm modes. They are described in the clm manual page.

SYNOPSIS
      clm mate [-o fname (output file name)] [-b (omit headers)] [--one-to-many (require multiple hits in <clfile1>)] [-h (print synopsis,  exit)]
      [--apropos (print synopsis, exit)] [--version (print version, exit)] <clfile1> <clfile2>

DESCRIPTION
      clm  mate computes for each cluster X in clfile1 all clusters Y in clfile2 that have non-empty intersection and outputs a line with the data
      points listed below.

overlap(X,Y)		    # 2 * size(meet(X,Y)) / (size(X)+size(Y))
	 index(X)		    # name of cluster
	 index(Y)		    # name of cluster
	 size(meet(X,Y))
	 size(X-Y)		    # size of left difference
	 size(Y-X)		    # size of right difference
	 size(X)
	 size(Y)
	 projection(X, clfile2)     # see below
	 projection(Y, clfile1)     # see below

The projected size of a cluster X relative to a clustering K is simply the sum of all the nodes shared between any cluster Y  in	K  and	X,
      duplications allowed. For example, the projected size of (0,1) relative to {(0,2,4), (1,4,9), (1,3,5)} equals 3.

The  overlap  between X and Y is exactly 1.0 if the two clusters are identical, and for nearly identical clusterings the score will be close
      to 1.0.

All of this information can also be obtained from the contingency matrix defined for two clusterings.  The [i,j] row-column entry in a  con-
      tigency  matrix  between	to clusterings gives the number of entries in the intersection between cluster i and cluster j from the respective
      clusterings. The other information is implicitly present; the total number of nodes in clusters i and j for example can be obtained  as  the
      sum  of  entries	in row i and column j respectively, and the difference counts can then be obtained by substracting the intersection count.
      The contingency matrix can easily be computed using mcx; e.g.

mcx /clfile2 lm /clfile1 lm tp mul /ting wm

will create the contingency matrix in mcl matrix format in the file ting, where columns range over the clusters in clfile1.

The output can be put to good use by sorting it numerically on that first score field. It is advisable to use a stable sort routine (use the
      -s option for UNIX sort) From this information one can quickly extract the closest clusters between two clusterings.

OPTIONS
      -o fname (output file name)
	Specify the name of the output file.

-b (omit headers)
	Batch mode, omit column names.

--one-to-many (require multiple hits in <clfile1>)
	Do not output information for clusters in the first file that are subset of a cluster in the second file.

AUTHOR
      Stijn van Dongen.

SEE ALSO
      mclfamily(7) for an overview of all the documentation and the utilities in the mcl family.

clm mate 12-068						      8 Mar 2012							 clm mate(1)