Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help finding a BOS
Operating Systems AIX Help finding a BOS Post 302081341 by zuessh on Monday 24th of July 2006 04:49:13 PM
Old 07-24-2006
Help finding a BOS

I'm trying to install TL 5200-08 on an AIX 5.2 box and it is failing due to several prereqs. One is devices.pci.77101223.diag 5.2.0.85, but the prereq for this file set is devices.pci.77101223.diag 5.2.0.0 and I can not locate that file set. I can locate devices.pci.77101223.diag 5.2.0.1, but when trying to install it, it wants devices.pci.77101223.diag 5.2.0.0 as well. Any idea where I can find this file set? Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Can I download bos.adt.libm somewhere

I am compiling something on AIX 5.1 on RS6000. It turn out to need this fileset installed. I don't have any cd media in hand for the moment. Can I get it from the web? Thanks for any reply. BG (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrix01
4 Replies

2. AIX

NIM Server - bos.rte5.3.*

Trying to build a server off the NIM server and its complaining that my bos.rte.5.3.0.0 is a missing prerequisite. I have bos.rte.5.3.0.30 which is for AIX 5.3.3, my question is where can I find the bos.rte.5.3.0.0 ? Ive looked on my base AIX 5.3 software and cant find it. Any assistance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maurice-pacific
0 Replies

3. AIX

bos.adt.libm.5.1.0.0 needed

Could anyone help me to get bos.adt.libm.5.1.0.0 package for AIX system? Thanks a lot. progua gmai.com (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: progua
3 Replies

4. AIX

About bos.rte v=4,r<2

I have check the fileset with in AIX 4.2 and I have found this error after I type in lppchk -v. Can anyone help me out with this problem ? I am new here. :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fla22
1 Replies

5. AIX

calculate BOS file system

Hi All, How do you calculate the BOS filesystem on rootvg(/, /usr, /var, and /opt) and the BLV? So that I could calculate how much space I need on doing multibos. Any idea will be appreciated, thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
0 Replies

6. AIX

bos.rte missing or broken

Dear Members, Recently we migrate from AIX 5.2 to AIX 5.3, before migration system state was stable but after migration when I check system state with lppchk command it shows bos.rte v=5, r<3 file sets are missing but when I check bos.rte by lslpp command it is present and in committed... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
11 Replies

7. AIX

what is BOS

what is BOS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: joyhu
3 Replies

8. AIX

Downgrade bos.rte.install ?

Hello, Running AIX 6.1 TL2 SP4. bos.rte.install was upgraded to 6.1.4.1 by accident(commited). I'm trying to downgrade it. On my install DVD I found bos.rte.install_6.1.2.1.bff. So I'm trying to downgrade: # installp -acF -d/soft1 bos.rte.install 6.1.2.1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
6 Replies

9. AIX

Question about bos.net

Hello everyone, I'm runnign a report and I have several "unowned" files under the /usr/lpp/bos.net directory. Can anyone explain what exactly is bos.net? I've googled it but all I see is"bos.net.tcp client" I would like to have e clear idea of what bos.net id. I'm seeing that those files in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: designbc
2 Replies
pcilib(7)							 The PCI Utilities							 pcilib(7)

NAME
pcilib - a library for accessing PCI devices DESCRIPTION
The PCI library (also known as pcilib and libpci) is a portable library for accessing PCI devices and their configuration space. ACCESS METHODS
The library supports a variety of methods to access the configuration space on different operating systems. By default, the first matching method in this list is used, but you can specify override the decision (see the -A switch of lspci). linux-sysfs The /sys filesystem on Linux 2.6 and newer. The standard header of the config space is available to all users, the rest only to root. Supports extended configuration space, PCI domains, VPD (from Linux 2.6.26), physical slots (also since Linux 2.6.26) and information on attached kernel drivers. linux-proc The /proc/bus/pci interface supported by Linux 2.1 and newer. The standard header of the config space is available to all users, the rest only to root. intel-conf1 Direct hardware access via Intel configuration mechanism 1. Available on i386 and compatibles on Linux, Solaris/x86, GNU Hurd, Win- dows, BeOS and Haiku. Requires root privileges. intel-conf2 Direct hardware access via Intel configuration mechanism 2. Available on i386 and compatibles on Linux, Solaris/x86, GNU Hurd, Win- dows, BeOS and Haiku. Requires root privileges. Warning: This method is able to address only the first 16 devices on any bus and it seems to be very unreliable in many cases. fbsd-device The /dev/pci device on FreeBSD. Requires root privileges. aix-device Access method used on AIX. Requires root privileges. nbsd-libpci The /dev/pci0 device on NetBSD accessed using the local libpci library. obsd-device The /dev/pci device on OpenBSD. Requires root privileges. dump Read the contents of configuration registers from a file specified in the dump.name parameter. The format corresponds to the output of lspci -x. darwin Access method used on Mac OS X / Darwin. Must be run as root and the system must have been booted with debug=0x144. PARAMETERS
The library is controlled by several parameters. They should have sensible default values, but in case you want to do something unusual (or even something weird), you can override them (see the -O switch of lspci). Parameters of specific access methods dump.name Name of the bus dump file to read from. fbsd.path Path to the FreeBSD PCI device. nbsd.path Path to the NetBSD PCI device. obsd.path Path to the OpenBSD PCI device. proc.path Path to the procfs bus tree. sysfs.path Path to the sysfs device tree. Parameters for resolving of ID's via DNS net.domain DNS domain containing the ID database. net.cache_name Name of the file used for caching of resolved ID's. Parameters for resolving of ID's via UDEV's HWDB hwdb.disable Disable use of HWDB if set to a non-zero value. SEE ALSO
lspci(8), setpci(8), update-pciids(8) AUTHOR
The PCI Utilities are maintained by Martin Mares <mj@ucw.cz>. pciutils-3.5.2 03 October 2016 pcilib(7)