Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: copy problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers copy problem Post 302081113 by reborg on Saturday 22nd of July 2006 07:51:45 AM
Old 07-22-2006
Yeah16 this is a warning - do not post any more homework or classroom requests to this board.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

VNC copy paste problem

Hi, Am unable to cut & paste between the VNC windows client and local Windows machine. In few VNC windows client, i was able to do. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: param_it
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi copy/paste problem

I'm having a problem copy/pasting from a txt file in windows to vi. What happens is I copy a chunk of text, go to the putty terminal, go into insert mode, and right click, and it will stop pasting at a random point and freeze up. Nothing I do gets out of it. This only happens on my account... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solidarity
1 Replies

3. AIX

Flash Copy Problem, has any one else seen this?

Around a month ago we suffered a prolonged power outage, due to circumstances the servers and storage arrays were still in use when the UPS dropped. One of the servers was running a flash copy on the database while batch processing had commenced. This is the only server that suffered any further... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A copy paste problem with loops in bash

Hello All, i have a really strange copy paste problem. When I write some loops in an editor for example: for j in 1 2 3 do echo "$j" done and I want to paste it to the shell, the result in the shell is: for j in 1 2 3; do e; other commands work fine and if a copy paste... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: creamcheese
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to copy Using scp facing problem

source file is located in (elk.some.com) /export/elk2/vp141p/Somedir/dist/current/Filename.ear destination machine(191.hydc.xxx.com) /export/home/vp141p/ARCHIVE scp -p vp141p@hstst191.hydc.sbc.com:/export/elk2/vp141p/PM_Build_SBS/Build_PVT_SBS/dist/current/Filename.ear . The above code is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwakar
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy or Move problem

Hi All, I have a simple shell script to move .txt file(s) from a source directory one after another to the destination. The source directory is shared to windows using samba. The source files are arriving continuously and approx size is 10-15 KB. Some time the file size reached upto 100 KB and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sraj142
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in copy files to a folder

Hi all, cp -r /tmp/Agent/* /apps/opt/Agent/TEST When I copy files under /tmp/Agent using this command Files are getting copied to Agent folder also but I need only in the TEST folder. Is there any way to fix this issue??\ Thanks in advance Ananth (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthdoss
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with backup and copy a database

Hi, I have many servers distributed on my customer locations all servers has MYSQL database. I want to backup database for each server on server at my location using scheduler. So I create Shell script file to backup and copy the database file from customer server to my server as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amsbas
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File copy problem?

Hi All I can't get my head around a problem I have with a control file. The file is to control a "Listener" of sorts that listens on a named pipe. A script kicks off the listener in the background and passes it a control file. In the file it sets the Status field to pending. It then waits... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Copy Problem

I facing a problem : I have a Source and Destination directory. The Source directory is linked to SVN and is updated by the Script to Head Revision. After that i copy the Source to Destination by this command: cp -r /SOURCE PATH /DESTIUNATION PATH Now if a delete a file in source and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
5 Replies
I2C_REGISTER_BOARD_I(9) 				      I2C and SMBus Subsystem					   I2C_REGISTER_BOARD_I(9)

NAME
i2c_register_board_info - statically declare I2C devices SYNOPSIS
int i2c_register_board_info(int busnum, struct i2c_board_info const * info, unsigned len); ARGUMENTS
busnum identifies the bus to which these devices belong info vector of i2c device descriptors len how many descriptors in the vector; may be zero to reserve the specified bus number. DESCRIPTION
Systems using the Linux I2C driver stack can declare tables of board info while they initialize. This should be done in board-specific init code near arch_initcall time, or equivalent, before any I2C adapter driver is registered. For example, mainboard init code could define several devices, as could the init code for each daughtercard in a board stack. The I2C devices will be created later, after the adapter for the relevant bus has been registered. After that moment, standard driver model tools are used to bind "new style" I2C drivers to the devices. The bus number for any device declared using this routine is not available for dynamic allocation. The board info passed can safely be __initdata, but be careful of embedded pointers (for platform_data, functions, etc) since that won't be copied. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 I2C_REGISTER_BOARD_I(9)