Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX I can't install Ifor_ls.compat, Ifor_ls.base in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005 Post 302079616 by pvthang43 on Tuesday 11th of July 2006 10:29:09 PM
Old 07-11-2006
I can't install Ifor_ls.compat, Ifor_ls.base in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005

Hi there,

I need to install the IBM C++ Compiler in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005 but I can't find
Ifor_ls
Ifor_ls.html.en_US
Ifor_ls.ipf.en_US
Ifor_ls.compat
Ifor_ls.base
Have you got the experience about that?

Thank you very much.

Thang.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing AIX 4.3, pseries

I'm new with UNIX, i have a pseries server from IBM and i need to install AIX 4.3, i never used wyse terminal or AIX, i need help to know how to install it, i have the server and the wyse i get in into the aixterm, over com1 but i don't know wich command use or what to do to install it..... ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juan-ito
0 Replies

2. AIX

No Graphics Output in pSeries, AIX 5.3

Hi All -- I have an old 7028-6C1 which I'm using to learn AIX. The system didn't include a graphics card, so I connected via the serial port and performed a fresh install of AIX 5L V5.3. Later, I purchased a GXT135P (2849) graphics card, and added it to the system. When I ran diag, I was able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i386tech
2 Replies

3. AIX

Menu base AIX script

Hi, I am trying to create a menu on AIX systen for operators in our office. Please suggest how can I loop back to menu by pressing any key from a online running file. For example I can view the Database alert log file by tail -f command but how should I loop back to menu again. If I press <ctrl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Menu Base AIX Script

Hi, I am trying to create a menu on AIX systen for operators in our office. Please suggest how can I loop back to menu by pressing any key from a online running file. For example I can view the Database alert log file by tail -f command but how should I loop back to menu again. If I press <ctrl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solstice 6.0.3 - Server is disabled Install base enabler

hi people, I receive this message in the nwadmin: Registration info event: Server is disabled Install base enabler License enabler: #none (Networker/10 Eval) has expired. What happened? Please help me... Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: denisgomes
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

CentOS 6.1 base install (like FreeBSD base install)?

Hello, What is the simplest way to install CentOS 6.1 with console base-system only using official LiveDVD image on VirtualBox machine? I'd like to get simplest console with network support like FreeBSD base installation. Then, install services which I need. The installer jest extracts the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_develope
2 Replies

7. AIX

AIX pseries install

Hello, I'm very rookie to AIX and attempting to install AIX. I have vio ready on the machine and don't know how to install OS? Inserted Volume 1 DVD into the ROM, don't know what to do next. Searched many forum but cant find the this basic thing. Please let me know how to install AIX on this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjeedu2247
4 Replies

8. AIX

AIX base OS install

Hello, I'm trying to install AIX 7.1 on a machine. Unfortunately I forgot to load volume 2 DVD, but the server works fine. Was wondering, what all the contents will be in volume 2? And I tried loading it after the complete reboot but the blade is not recognizing the volume2 DVD. Please let... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjeedu2247
6 Replies

9. AIX

Pseries new configuration and install

Hi guys, My company just bought pseries server from ibm, would like to ask , if first i need to install HMC for creating lpars ? or first i need to install aix , and then install hmc? Thx, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
3 Replies

10. AIX

IBM AIX console pseries

Hi, when I boot I get an E1DC error code. I've looked it up and it says that this error occurs during the firmware check. But the error is called "Dynamic Console Selection" . 1- Machine stopped at LCD led display = E1DC = CA00E1DC E1DC Dynamic console selection. (maybe cable or keyboard)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies
DATEFMT_GET_DATETYPE(3) 						 1						   DATEFMT_GET_DATETYPE(3)

IntlDateFormatter::getDateType - Get the datetype used for the IntlDateFormatter

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public int IntlDateFormatter::getDateType (void ) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style int datefmt_get_datetype (IntlDateFormatter $fmt) Returns date type used by the formatter. PARAMETERS
o $fmt - The formatter resource. RETURN VALUES
The current date type value of the formatter. EXAMPLES
Example #1 datefmt_get_datetype(3) example <?php $fmt = datefmt_create( 'en_US', IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles', IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo 'datetype of the formatter is : ' . datefmt_get_datetype($fmt); echo 'First Formatted output with datetype is ' . datefmt_format($fmt, 0); $fmt = datefmt_create( 'en_US', IntlDateFormatter::SHORT, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles', IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo 'Now datetype of the formatter is : ' . datefmt_get_datetype($fmt); echo 'Second Formatted output with datetype is ' . datefmt_format($fmt, 0); ?> Example #2 OO example <?php $fmt = new IntlDateFormatter( 'en_US', IntlDateFormatter::FULL, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles', IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo 'datetype of the formatter is : ' . $fmt->getDateType(); echo 'First Formatted output is ' . $fmt->format(0); $fmt = new IntlDateFormatter( 'en_US', IntlDateFormatter::SHORT, IntlDateFormatter::FULL, 'America/Los_Angeles', IntlDateFormatter::GREGORIAN ); echo 'Now datetype of the formatter is : ' . $fmt->getDateType(); echo 'Second Formatted output is ' . $fmt->format(0); ?> The above example will output: datetype of the formatter is : 0 First Formatted output is Wednesday, December 31, 1969 4:00:00 PM PT Now datetype of the formatter is : 2 Second Formatted output is 12/31/69 4:00:00 PM PT SEE ALSO
datefmt_get_timetype(3), datefmt_create(3). PHP Documentation Group DATEFMT_GET_DATETYPE(3)