Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX and HP Network Node Manager Post 302079061 by zuessh on Thursday 6th of July 2006 03:42:57 PM
Old 07-06-2006
AIX and HP Network Node Manager

We are using hp's network node manager and would like to monitor quite a few of our aix boxes. It appears that nnm does not have AIX mibs by default. Does anyone know where i can find mibs for aix to load into nnm? Thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Get Network and Node details

which unix cmd will give the following result... Node Name Task Name ID Status Network NUTTS CTP_E 1000 In Service X25/OFF TCP/ON MUSKET CTP_E 2011 Unreachable X25/OFF TCP/OFF ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
0 Replies

2. AIX

Which files can be deleted in /usr in an aix hacmp node?

Hi Can ony one advise which files can be deleted in /usr in an aix hacmp node ? Im new to aix and Im not sure which files can be deleted ? #df -g /usr Filesystem GB blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused Mounted on /dev/hd2 7.00 1.00 86% 67013 22% /usr ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Problem in RedHat Cluster Node while network Failure or in Hang mode

Hi, We are having many RedHat linux Server with Cluster facility for availability of service like HTTPD / MySQL. We face some issue while some issue related to power disturbance / fluctuation or Network failure. There is two Cluster Node configured in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hirenkmistry
0 Replies

4. AIX

How to check if HACMP is running on AIX node?

Hello AIX experts, I have few queries and appreciate if you could help me with them. 1. How to check if HACMP (or any other AIX OS cluster) is installed 2. How to check if HACMP (or any other AIX OS cluster) is running 3. how to check which Oracle DB instance is running on it 4. how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
1 Replies

5. Linux

Network bandwidth Manager

Dear Engineer, Can anyone please inform me some application name like (CBQ) to control network bandwidth and please provide me the url to configure it. With Best Regards, Md. Abdullah-Al Kauser (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: makauser
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Network bandwidth Manager

Dear Engineer, Can anyone please inform me some application name like (CBQ) to control network bandwidth and please provide me the url to configure it. With Best Regards, Md. Abdullah-Al Kauser (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: makauser
1 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Centos 7 Network Manager overwriting resolv.conf

Hi all, I need to add domain and search parameters to resolv.conf, however network manager overwrites. Setting the PEERDNS=No in the interface file seems to have no effect on this behaviour. Sadly I cannot just disable NM as these are not my hosts, I'm just attempting to install a platform... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Skrynesaver
3 Replies
trigger(8)						      System Manager's Manual							trigger(8)

Name
       trigger - trigger a target node to request a down-line load

Syntax
       /etc/trigger node [ options ]

Description
       The command triggers the bootstrap mechanism of a target node, causing the target to request a down-line load.  Once a target node is trig-
       gered, it loads itself in whatever manner its primary loader is programmed to operate.  The target node could request a down-line load from
       the host that just triggered it or from another adjacent node, or the target node could load itself from its own mass storage device.

The  node argument is the name or address of the target node.  A node name consists of from one to six alphanumeric characters.	For single
       networks, a node address consists of a decimal integer (1-1023).  For multiple networks, a node address consist	of  two  decimal  integers
       (n.n), where the first indicates the network number (1-63), and the second indicates the node address (1-1023).

The  command requires the identification of the service circuit over which the load is performed, the Ethernet hardware address of the tar-
       get node, and the service password needed to gain access to the target.	This information is included in the nodes database entry  for  the
       target node.  A node entry is defined with the command.	For further information, see Alternatively, you can choose not to include a target
       node's service password in the nodes database for security reasons.  You must therefore specify this value in the command line by using the
       -p option.

Options
       -p     Uses the specified service and password (next arguments) in accessing the target node.

Examples
       This command triggers node Bangor to issue a down-line load request:
       # /etc/trigger bangor <RET>

See Also
       mop_mom(8), addnode(8), load(8), remnode(8), getnode(8), ccr(8)
       Guide to Local Area Transport Servers

trigger(8)