Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: accout
Operating Systems Solaris accout Post 302078196 by reborg on Wednesday 28th of June 2006 05:43:27 PM
Old 06-28-2006
Also to elaborate, you may need to type "console" to get a console on the 240, and also you need to know what way it is configured, ie for serial or ip access.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

One accout for FTP other to TELNET

Hi All, If I want to have two user accounts from the same grop in UNIX Solaries. However, I want one of them to be used only for FTP while the other for TELNET. Can anybody tell me how to do that? Best Regards (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: omran
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to connect to admin accout through script

hi everyone i'm running script in c-shell and i want this script to connect to admin account in order to run other script in k-shell. after that i want the script to be severed from the admin account and to continue with the regular commands example: my script call cs-customers echo"starting... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
16 Replies
SYSTEMD-ASK-PASSWORD-CONSOLE.SERVICE(8) 	       systemd-ask-password-console.service		   SYSTEMD-ASK-PASSWORD-CONSOLE.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-ask-password-console.service, systemd-ask-password-console.path, systemd-ask-password-wall.service, systemd-ask-password-wall.path - Query the user for system passwords on the console and via wall SYNOPSIS
systemd-ask-password-console.service systemd-ask-password-console.path systemd-ask-password-wall.service systemd-ask-password-wall.path DESCRIPTION
systemd-ask-password-console.service is a system service that queries the user for system passwords (such as hard disk encryption keys and SSL certificate passphrases) on the console. It is intended to be used during boot to ensure proper handling of passwords necessary for boot. systemd-ask-password-wall.service is a system service that informs all logged in users for system passwords via wall(1). It is intended to be used after boot to ensure that users are properly notified. See the developer documentation[1] for more information about the system password logic. Note that these services invoke systemd-tty-ask-password-agent(1) with either the --watch --console or --watch --wall command line parameters. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-tty-ask-password-agent(1), wall(1) NOTES
1. developer documentation https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/PasswordAgents systemd 237 SYSTEMD-ASK-PASSWORD-CONSOLE.SERVICE(8)