Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mirroring
Operating Systems Solaris Mirroring Post 302077919 by dewsdwarfs on Tuesday 27th of June 2006 03:50:08 PM
Old 06-27-2006
Question mirroring

Thanks for the info. I have checked it out and i will give it a shot later. Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Mirroring

How Can I Do Mirroring In Unix? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DIMITRIOSDOUMOS
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Help !! disk Mirroring

Hi I have a Sunfire X4100 box with a 4 disk Chassis (although I only have 2 disks in it). I have been asked to add two more disks into the chassis so that I can mirror the original two using SVM .....Ive read through a couple of SVM docs but am finding it a little confusing, and if any of you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mirroring Hardisk

How make mirror hardisk safe and not have trouble when we chance new hardisk in system live in sun solaris 8 server. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: athurbayunata
3 Replies

4. SCO

mirroring in lan between 2 pc

hi ;i had setup a lan connection under sco open server release 5.0.5 between 2 pc with tcp/ip , but i want to mirror one of both for other but i can not do this please tell me about how to configure 2 pc for mirroring ? thank you::( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hossein
3 Replies

5. Solaris

problem with mirroring

Hello, i'm pretty new in using solaris (5.10) and i'm kind of stuck with one problem. I'm trying to create a disk mirror cause of data redundancy. I've installed second disk in my system, prepared everything for creating a mirror (by following the instructions) and don't get any responce for... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: n00b
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LFTP Mirroring

LFTP Mirroring We are planning to use lftp to mirror some of the files and directories on to the remote server. What we exactly want to do is mirror some of the directories and exclude some of the the directories from "/" i.e. main root. . What lftp is doing is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerarora
0 Replies

7. Solaris

SVM, mirroring

Really sorry for the long posting. But i would really want to clear all the doubts. I have 2 disk c0t0d0 & c0t1d0, i wanted to mirror c0t1d0 (mirror) to c0t0d0 (main). Creating state database replica: metadb -a -c3 -f c0t0d0s7 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Mirroring

Hi All i wish to mirror the root disk, but i face the below error. root@saturn # metainit d11 1 1 c0t0d0s0 metainit: saturn: c0t0d0s0: is mounted on / kindly assist... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
27 Replies

9. AIX

Use of mirroring concept....

hi.... Friends... Why using mirroring ? what is the use of mirroring? just any one tell about clearly.... thanks.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kannan841
4 Replies

10. AIX

Mirroring in LPAR

Hi Folks, I am a newbie in AIX. Can someone please tell me how to do root mirroring in AIX LPAR which is created from mksysb image via HMC/NIM. ? AIX 5.3/6.1 Let me know. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies
REDSHIFT(1)							   User Commands						       REDSHIFT(1)

NAME
redshift - Set color temperature of display according to time of day. SYNOPSIS
redshift -l LAT:LON -t DAY:NIGHT [OPTIONS...] DESCRIPTION
redshift adjusts the color temperature of your screen according to your surroundings. This may help your eyes hurt less if you are working in front of the screen at night. The color temperature is set according to the position of the sun. A different color temperature is set during night and daytime. During twilight and early morning, the color temperature transitions smoothly from night to daytime temperature to allow your eyes to slowly adapt. OPTIONS
-h Display this help message -v Verbose output -V Show program version -b N Screen brightness to apply (max is 1.0) -c FILE Load settings from specified configuration file -g R:G:B Additional gamma correction to apply -l LAT:LON Your current location -l PROVIDER Select provider for automatic location updates (Type `list' to see available providers) -m METHOD Method to use to set color temperature (Type `list' to see available methods) -o One shot mode (do not continuously adjust color temperature) -O TEMP One shot manual mode (set color temperature) -x Reset mode (remove adjustment from screen) -r Disable temperature transitions -t DAY:NIGHT Color temperature to set at daytime/night The neutral temperature is 6500K. Using this value will not change the color temperature of the display. Setting the color temperature to a value higher than this results in more blue light, and setting a lower value will result in more red light. Default values: Daytime temperature: 5500K Night temperature: 3700K Please report bugs to <https://bugs.launchpad.net/redshift> SEE ALSO
The full documentation for redshift is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and redshift programs are properly installed at your site, the command info redshift should give you access to the complete manual. AUTHOR
redshift was written by Martin Koelewijn and Jon Lund Steffensen. This manual page was created by Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> for the Debian project (and may be used by others). redshift 1.7 June 2012 REDSHIFT(1)