Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: God
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl God Post 302077398 by Gollum on Wednesday 21st of June 2006 05:42:26 PM
Old 06-21-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgayoub
You sang the same song twice, but you can go ahead and tell others that I said your song is beautiful.
That's good information:
said I sang the same song twice but me can go ahead and tell others that you said my song is beautiful.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

The Router God

It is not exactly our scope but a bit of networking knowledge is becoming for any Sysadmin - and, btw., it is a very funny read either: The Router God Especially the "celebrity interviews" they have: The sergeant from "Full Metal Jacket" explains the OSI model Humphrey Bogarts life as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bakunin
1 Replies
AnyData::Format::Mp3(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 AnyData::Format::Mp3(3pm)

NAME
AnyData::Format::Mp3 - tied hash and DBI access to Mp3 files SYNOPSIS
use AnyData; my $playlist = adTie( 'Passwd', ['c:/My Music/'] ); while (my $song = each %$playlist){ print $song->{artist} if $song->{genre} eq 'Reggae' } OR use DBI my $dbh = DBI->connect('dbi:AnyData:'); $dbh->func('playlist','Mp3,['c:/My Music'],'ad_catalog'); my $playlist = $dbh->selectall_arrayref( qq{ SELECT artist, title FROM playlist WHERE genre = 'Reggae' }); # ... other DBI/SQL operations DESCRIPTION
This module provides a tied hash interface and a DBI/SQL interface to MP files. It creates an in-memory database or hash from the Mp3 files themselves without actually creating a separate database file. This means that the database is automatically updated just by moving files in or out of the directories. Many mp3 (mpeg three) music files contain a header describing the song name, artist, and other information about the music. Simply choose 'Mp3' as the format and give a reference to an array of directories containing mp3 files. Each file in those directories will become a record containing the fields: song artist album year genre filename filesize This module is a submodule of the AnyData.pm and DBD::AnyData.pm modules. Refer to their documentation for further details. AUTHOR &; COPYRIGHT copyright 2000, Jeff Zucker <jeff@vpservices.com> all rights reserved perl v5.10.1 2004-08-17 AnyData::Format::Mp3(3pm)