Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: spped of interface for SUN
Operating Systems Solaris spped of interface for SUN Post 302077200 by chamay on Tuesday 20th of June 2006 10:54:16 AM
Old 06-20-2006
Sadam -

can u give me more direction like: do i need to get in under any directory before use this command?

thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuring networking interface on Sun Blade 1500

Hi, I am attempting to configure my ethernet interface on a Sun Blade 1500. I am testing out my network interface my connecting a crossover cable from my blade to a windows box. I would like to assign an ip address of 10.0.0.2 to "bge0" and netmask of "255.0.0.0". I have typed the following: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: annointed3
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Solaris ethernet interface

Hi, During the installation of solaris suppose I am configuring one ethernet interface that is primary but on my server there are 4 ethernet interfaces,because all other interface not configured, what is way to find out how many ethernet interfaces are there on Server, (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

5. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies
fegetround(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions					    fegetround(3M)

NAME
fegetround, fesetround - get and set current rounding direction SYNOPSIS
c99 [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <fenv.h> int fegetround(void); int fesetround(int round); DESCRIPTION
The fegetround function gets the current rounding direction. The fesetround function establishes the rounding direction represented by its argument round. If the argument is not equal to the value of a rounding direction macro, the rounding direction is not changed. RETURN VALUES
The fegetround function returns the value of the rounding direction macro representing the current rounding direction, or a negative value if there is no such rounding direction macro or the current rounding direction is not determinable. The fesetround function returns a 0 value if and only if the requested rounding direction was established. ERRORS
No errors are defined. EXAMPLES
The following example saves, sets, and restores the rounding direction, reporting an error and aborting if setting the rounding direction fails: Example 1 Save, set, and restore the rounding direction. #include <fenv.h> #include <assert.h> void f(int round_dir) { #pragma STDC FENV_ACCESS ON int save_round; int setround_ok; save_round = fegetround(); setround_ok = fesetround(round_dir); assert(setround_ok == 0); /* ... */ fesetround(save_round); /* ... */ } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fenv.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Jul 2006 fegetround(3M)