Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users network redundancy with software Post 302075582 by Frank2004 on Monday 5th of June 2006 11:20:59 AM
Old 06-05-2006
As you know, we develop our software on the different platform, Then the UNIX version has two version:One is the True 64 UNIX, the other is HP-UX.
By the way, we want to immplement it by our program.

Last edited by Frank2004; 06-05-2006 at 12:30 PM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Administration Software

Hi guys, I'm not very familiar with UNIX.. still have a lot to learn. I also interested in Networking... Can anyone tell me what are the tool or software for network administration which we can monitor our network activities such as network traffic analysis,can capture and decode network... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nucleus
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

network monitoring software

hi can i know if there is any GUI interface software to help in monitoring the network of the servers i have? something like a web pages or a stock pages when a processes is down, a red colour is flashes. best if it is free ;) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: legato
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Network Management Software

We are a small legal firm in the UK and looking to upgrade from some open source network management tools we are using. I'm not finding very many commercially supported network management software solutions that run on Linux or UNIX for that matter. Does anyone have any recommendations? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctrenton
2 Replies
SYSTEMD-NETWORKD.SERVICE(8)                                  systemd-networkd.service                                  SYSTEMD-NETWORKD.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-networkd.service, systemd-networkd - Network manager SYNOPSIS
systemd-networkd.service /lib/systemd/systemd-networkd DESCRIPTION
systemd-networkd is a system service that manages networks. It detects and configures network devices as they appear, as well as creating virtual network devices. To configure low-level link settings independently of networks, see systemd.link(5). systemd-networkd will create network devices based on the configuration in systemd.netdev(5) files, respecting the [Match] sections in those files. systemd-networkd will manage network addresses and routes for any link for which it finds a .network file with an appropriate [Match] section, see systemd.network(5). For those links, it will flush existing network addresses and routes when bringing up the device. Any links not matched by one of the .network files will be ignored. It is also possible to explicitly tell systemd-networkd to ignore a link by using Unmanaged=yes option, see systemd.network(5). When systemd-networkd exits, it generally leaves existing network devices and configuration intact. This makes it possible to transition from the initrams and to restart the service without breaking connectivity. This also means that when configuration is updated and systemd-networkd is restarted, netdev interfaces for which configuration was removed will not be dropped, and may need to be cleaned up manually. CONFIGURATION FILES
The configuration files are read from the files located in the system network directory /lib/systemd/network, the volatile runtime network directory /run/systemd/network and the local administration network directory /etc/systemd/network. Networks are configured in .network files, see systemd.network(5), and virtual network devices are configured in .netdev files, see systemd.netdev(5). SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd.link(5), systemd.network(5), systemd.netdev(5), systemd-networkd-wait-online.service(8) systemd 237 SYSTEMD-NETWORKD.SERVICE(8)