Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Creative Zen MicroPhoto File Transfer Post 302074931 by grumpf on Sunday 28th of May 2006 12:21:02 PM
Old 05-28-2006
there is a gnomad2 http://gnomad2.sourceforge.net/
zen microphoto support is experimental but if you test the stuff for them they may help you.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Gentoo

Creative Zen Sleek Photo...

Hi all, My thanks in advance for reading and any posts. Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere where I can get a driver from for a creative zen sleek photo for redhad Fedora? I ordered it stupidly without making sure that it would work on Fedora, seems that it only works on WinXP. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
2 Replies
CURLOPT_TRANSFER_ENCODING(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				      CURLOPT_TRANSFER_ENCODING(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_TRANSFER_ENCODING - ask for HTTP Transfer Encoding SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_TRANSFER_ENCODING, long enable); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long set to 1 to enable or 0 to disable. Adds a request for compressed Transfer Encoding in the outgoing HTTP request. If the server supports this and so desires, it can respond with the HTTP response sent using a compressed Transfer-Encoding that will be automatically uncompressed by libcurl on reception. Transfer-Encoding differs slightly from the Content-Encoding you ask for with CURLOPT_ACCEPT_ENCODING(3) in that a Transfer-Encoding is strictly meant to be for the transfer and thus MUST be decoded before the data arrives in the client. Traditionally, Transfer-Encoding has been much less used and supported by both HTTP clients and HTTP servers. DEFAULT
0 PROTOCOLS
HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.21.6 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_ACCEPT_ENCODING(3), CURLOPT_HTTP_TRANSFER_DECODING(3), libcurl 7.54.0 May 02, 2016 CURLOPT_TRANSFER_ENCODING(3)