Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Computer Based Training
Operating Systems HP-UX Computer Based Training Post 302072038 by Awadhesh on Wednesday 26th of April 2006 02:43:01 PM
Old 04-26-2006
Re

Pls visit this page for HPUX or contact local hp education center. http://education.itrc.hp.com/Trainer...p?id=na_t12050

Regards,
Awadhesh

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

training

Hello I need to get proper Unix training please advise from where i have to start and what is the scope. i am already working with citigroup as support analyst. thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manzar Qureshi
8 Replies

2. AIX

Training

I work for a company based in Alabama and am trying to learn AIX. I need some help learning as I do not even consider myself a begginer yet. We are running version 5.2 and I was wondering if anyone new how or where I could get some training?!? :confused: Thanks for your time, Justin (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justinm
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding Unix on my Windows based computer

Hi Everyone... I am very interested in the Unix/Linux/Knoppix world and would like to eventually become proficient in the programming aspect of it all. Is it possible to use Knoppix in a partitioned drive on my Windows based computer to learn programming in Unix? Or do I need to partition my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rev. Enant
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX on windows based computer.

Hello, We would like to perform tests on a product that my company created lately. We don't have the right hardware for AIX enviornment I've read the thred "Unix environments for MS Windows", but didn't see there a possibility to install AIX OS on a special compatible hardware. We've... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AshkA
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New computer for Unix-based OS's -- need help deciding

Hello. I'm in the market for a new computer (a laptop, for certain), and I was considering buying a high-end PC (I have a black MacBook right now). I've been wanting to experiment with Unix-based OS's (for developing mainly -- I'm a developer/programmer -- but for other purposes as well). I'd... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tron55555
6 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Anonymous published Sentinel counter-hack anti-cyberterrorism training ISO – Computer

Anonymous published Sentinel counter-hack anti-cyberterrorism training ISO image - Computerworld Blogs The link in their twitter doesn't work any more. https://twitter.com/#!/AnonymousIRC/status/85134355659374593 Anyone know for any link to this iso? maybe server outside the US? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies
FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)							 1						     FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)

fann_train_on_data - Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_train_on_data (resource $ann, resource $data, int $max_epochs, int $epochs_between_reports, float $desired_error) DESCRIPTION
Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time. This training uses the training algorithm chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) and the parameters set for these training algorithms. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. o $max_epochs - The maximum number of epochs the training should continue o $epochs_between_reports - The number of epochs between calling a callback function. A value of zero means that user function is not called. o $desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on the stop function chosen by fann_set_train_stop_function(3) RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_file(3), fann_train_epoch(3), fann_get_bit_fail(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_train_stop_function(3), fann_set_training_algo- rithm(3), fann_set_callback(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)