Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Module jk2 failed to load into apache server!! Post 302071297 by cbkihong on Friday 14th of April 2006 04:17:18 AM
Old 04-14-2006
Didn't the ./configure script inside the mod_jk2 source bundle worked for you? I just used the ./configure script inside to compile it, and then copied the mod_jk2.so to Apache to install it.

Are we speaking of the same mod_jk2, and did you get the sources at http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Mog_Gzip a Module For Apache

Mod_gzip, at http://www.remotecommunications.com/apache/mod_gzip/ is a module for Apache that allows you to compress content from an Apache web server on-the-fly. It uses the same compression as gzip and no plugins or extra software is needed by your browser to take advantage of this product.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binhnx2000
0 Replies

2. Solaris

boot load failed

I modified the partitions on my Solaris 10 disk using format command in "boot cdrom -s" mode and then tried rebooting with "reboot". It said "Boot load failed". Why does this happen? I have faced this error before:( and I went in for a fresh installation of the OS.Can anyone tell me the reason as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lydiaEd
1 Replies

3. Solaris

pam_unix_cred.so.1 failed to load

My solaris 8 server messages log recored error "Sep 30 21:35:00 bkp1 cron: open_module: /usr/lib/security/pam_unix_cred.so.1 failed: ld.so.1: cron: fatal: libproject.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory" Any idea what is this related to and how to stop? thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin@solaris
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Unable to load module

Hey guys i got this error in my messages: warning : mod_load: cannot load module sbd - I dont know anything about this. - How do i verify if there is a module sbd - What are the reasons modules cant be loaded (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sbn
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apache module compilation error

I'm trying to compile an apache module (a tutorial module, Apache 2 Module Tutorial - GNU Build Tools and the Development Environment) and I get errors like this: apr.h:273: error: expected ´=´, ´,´,´;´,´asm´ or ´__attribute__´ before ´apr_off_t´ those errors occur like 30 times in different... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hjalle
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

time how long it takes to load a module

Hello, like the title says, how can i measure the time it takes to load a module in Linux, and how how can i measure the time it takes to load a statically compiled module. /Best Regards Olle ---------- Post updated at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:54 AM ---------- For... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ollebanan
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

8. AIX

Jvm.dll failed to load error

In my AIX 7.1 , jre is not working. I have attempted reinstalling but not succeeded to get rid of the error. Following error I am getting (jvm.dll failed to load: global entrypoints not found) bash-4.2# cd /usr/java6/jre/bin/ bash-4.2# java -version jvm.dll failed to load: global entrypoints... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: George47
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Module load failing

I can use the "module load xyz" command interactively, but when run from a script, it says it can't find the "module" command. Is there any way of loading modules in a script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karan8810
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Fresh Install - Boot Load Failed

I have M10-1. Installation OS 10 from cdrom external. Here message from OK Prompt {0} ok probe-scsi-all /pci@8000/pci@4/pci@0/pci@2/pci@0/usb@4,1/cdrom@1 Unit 0 Removable Read Only device HL-DT-STDVDRAM GP65NB60 PF00 But.. {0} ok boot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbahjiman
3 Replies
Apache::Build(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Apache::Build(3)

NAME
Apache::Build - Methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Build (); my $build = Apache::Build->new; # rebuild mod_perl with build opts from the previous build % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache::Build -e rebuild DESCRIPTION
This module provides methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code. Since mod_perl remembers what build options were used to build it, you can use this knowledge to rebuild it using the same options. Simply chdir to the mod_perl source directory and run: % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache::Build -e rebuild If you want to rebuild not yet installed, but already built mod_perl, run from its root directory: % perl -Ilib -MApache::Build -e rebuild METHODS
new Create an object blessed into the Apache::Build class. my $build = Apache::Build->new; dir Top level directory where source files are located. my $dir = $build->dir; -d $dir or die "can't stat $dir $! "; find Searches for apache source directories, return a list of those found. Example: for my $dir ($build->find) { my $yn = prompt "Configure with $dir ?", "y"; ... } inc Print include paths for MakeMaker's INC argument to "WriteMakefile". Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache::Build->new->inc, ); module_magic_number Return the MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER defined in the apache source. Example: my $mmn = $build->module_magic_number; httpd_version Return the server version. Example: my $v = $build->httpd_version; otherldflags Return other ld flags for MakeMaker's dynamic_lib argument to "WriteMakefile". This might be needed on systems like AIX that need spe- cial flags to the linker to be able to reference mod_perl or httpd symbols. Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache::Build->new->inc, 'dynamic_lib' => { 'OTHERLDFLAGS' => Apache::Build->new->otherldflags, }, ); AUTHOR
Doug MacEachern mod_perl-1.99_07 2002-08-28 Apache::Build(3)