Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Upgrade HP UX in Informix environment Post 302070546 by Perderabo on Wednesday 5th of April 2006 03:43:52 PM
Old 04-05-2006
According to IBM 7.23 is not supported at all on HP-UX. Maybe you should upgrade Informix to a supported version first.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Informix server

Hi, Just installed solaris Does anyone know where I can download Informix server for Unix thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mike1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Informix

Hi there thanks for checking in. Would you know where i should go to find a Informix tutorial In html. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nemex
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

offset - informix chunk

Hello all, I am trying to add chunks to my informix dataspace. I have one dataspace ( the rootdbs ) and the new chunk is a raw device. Precisely slice1 on my new external harddisk. The question is, what should be the offset value. The document says, the offset is used by the engine to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shibz
1 Replies

4. SCO

Installing informix SE at sco 5.0.6

Dear Sir, We are using sco 5.0.6 version. we need to install the informix database standard engine(SE) into this server. Kindly give me detailed instruction of preconfiguration( e.g. path) of sco 5.0.6 server. Kind Regards, Mostafizur Rahman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahmanm
1 Replies

5. SCO

Media for Informix 4.1

HI ! I NEED A MEDIA TO INSTALLING INFORMIX 4.1 IN SCO UNIX. OUR MEDIA ARE LOST AND THE SERVER IS GOING BAD ! HELP ME PLEASE ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomribeiro
5 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Scripts for Informix

Hello, I want to write a ksh script to connect to a remote Informix DB and insert rows. I understand from the various threads that isql is the most popular choice and that it can be done. I'm new to both scripting and Informix and have some questions - 1) Does isql have listener/ tnsnames files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zcanji
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris live upgrade on Active boot environment

Hi, Is it possible to perform an luupgrade on the active boot environment in Solaris? I want to perform this on BEAlpha - the disk that has BEOmega will be unavailable whilst performing the upgrade but I still want to install the patches using luupgrade. Boot Environment Is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_Webster
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

how to identify the size of a informix db(in kb/mb)?

I just used the dbsize command to find the size, but i guess, it doesn't gets me what i look for. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dvah
0 Replies

9. Programming

Column update using Informix

Hi, I am using INFORMIX 8 and trying to update column value by apending '09' to existing record . update sample_data_table set Name = Name||22 where id = 90 and state = NY This worked fine in oracle Database,But throwing error in informix . I need output as Ravi22 for Ravi record in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)