Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers recommendation please. Unix base ftp program Post 29758 by champion on Friday 11th of October 2002 01:46:43 AM
Old 10-11-2002
recommendation please. Unix base ftp program

in win32 platform, i can easily find some GUI based ftp application like cuteFtp, WsFtp and etc which provides GUI + resuming download.

pls recommend me some similar application which runs on Sun Solaris sparc 8.

hopefully it is free.

thank you very much.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ftp program

does anybode know about a ftp program to be run under unix like (for example) ws_ftp.exe and where to get it? Want to run it on a (remote) server... Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: paost712
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp files from Unix to Windows through shell program

Hi, I made a shell script to allow user to ftp file to windows shared drive. Here is part of my code within my shell script: /usr/bin/ftpmtc $usr $pswd $jobno Within 'ftpmtc': #ARGUMENT: USER,PASWD,JOBNO,VER,LOG_DATE,$$ $UCB/echo "user $1 $2" > $inst_file $UCB/echo "cd prod" >> $inst_file... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Configure SCO Unix to print on windows base XP printer

Hi, I have done this year ago, and now I need to do it again, but did not remember how I do it. I have a slip printer on a windows xp workstation and i need to print from SCO unix application to that printer. I try to create a remote printer but the only option available is unix, the other to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: comsiconsa
0 Replies

4. Programming

C FTP program

Hi, Can somebody help me with this problem. I was ask to make a C Program that can FTP file file both downloading and uploading file in remote server. How can I do this, or is there any FTP library I can use for this one. I am using HP Unix 11.0 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjediknight
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which Base Level Filesets needed by a specific program?

hello... thats a great forum btw :) my problem is that I need a list of the Base Level Filesets (BLF) which are needed by a specific program. Is there any command/tool which shows me that? during the installation I can choose "Preview only" so that I can see what BLF´s are missing etc but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypher82
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Book Recommendation

Hi! To begin with, I know there is a dedicated sub-forum for this, but I'm not able to create a new thread there, and I'm not able to find anything in the threads already there to suit my needs either. This being said, I'm currently using Mac OS X Leopard, which is a great operating system, but... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cezar.elnazli
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix commands in Base SAS programming

hi all, iam using unix command in the basesas programming. i need to delete one folder which is dynamically creating when SAS script runs. rm -rf " dynamic foldername" iam not able to delete the folder it is saying rm: cannot remove directory `test_lin_prod_06_20091211_0516':... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbc17484
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP Program

Hi all, I have a script in 5 servers that looks like this: (collector.sh) #!/usr/bin/sh cat /var/log/messages | grep -i nscmd > nscmd_output cat /var/log/messages | grep -i sshd | grep -i accepted > sshd_output sleep 3 cat nscmd_output sshd_output | sort > user_activity sleep 2 echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Vector base Cosine Similarity for two Matrices -- R in UNIX

Dear All, I am facing a problem and I would be Thankful if you can help Hope this is the right place to ask this question I have two matrices of (row=10, col=3) and I want to get the cosine similarity between two lines (vectors) of each file --> the result should be (10,1) of cosine measures I... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: A-V
10 Replies
GUI 
API(3m17n) The m17n Library GUI API(3m17n) NAME
GUI_API - API provided by libm17n-gui.so. Modules Frame A frame is an object corresponding to the graphic device. Font Font object. Fontset A fontset is an object that maps a character to fonts. Face A face is an object to control appearance of M-text. Drawing Drawing M-texts on a window. Input Method (GUI) Input method support on window systems. Detailed Description API provided by libm17n-gui.so. GUI support for a window system. This section defines the m17n GUI API concerning M-text drawing and inputting under a window system. All the definitions here are independent of window systems. An actual library file, however, can depend on a specific window system. For instance, the library file m17n-X.so is an example of implementation of the m17n GUI API for the X Window System. Actually the GUI API is mainly for toolkit libraries or to implement XOM, not for direct use from application programs. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for The m17n Library from the source code. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 GUI API(3m17n)