Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: member titles
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators member titles Post 296 by Neo on Monday 20th of November 2000 11:30:12 AM
Old 11-20-2000
<B>
Junior Member (Minimum Posts: 0)
<BR>
Member (Minimum Posts: 30)
<BR>
Senior Member (Minimum Posts: 100)
</B>

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

access windows titles of a X11 application

Hi, Do you think there a way to get the windows titles of an X11 application with multiple windows on AIX? I have only the application's process id, but I can use shell and C++ programming. I am looking for a hint/links to explore. Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lolal500
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Who is The First Member !!!

Hello Admins Just tell me who is the first member of this forum. Regards, Awadhesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Output a list of five books with their filename titles into one file

Dear unix forum, could I output a list of five books with their file name titles into one file? In order o output all the contents of all the files with their file names there was: find . -type f | while read x; echo -e "\n$x";cat "$x";done > бетховен.txt In spite of them being successively... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
5 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)