Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cisco ISO basic command
Special Forums IP Networking Cisco ISO basic command Post 28394 by Neo on Wednesday 18th of September 2002 12:34:17 AM
Old 09-18-2002
Thanks for your Cisco IOS contribution. I'm moving to the networking section, BTW.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Tips and Tutorials

Unix Basic Command

A at : execute commands at a specified time/date. awk: a scripting language, especially useful for manipulating text and automation. B bash : invokes the Bourne Again Shell (standard on most boxes). batch: execute comands when load permits. bc : interactive C-like calcultor (integers... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: binhnx2000
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cisco Router command to get hostname

Hi All, I am connected to a cisco router and I want to know the hostname of this router. I connect as telnet <IPADDRESS> and the prompt shows vpnaccess-bristol> But I want to know the full hostname of the router how can i do that. When i type the hostname command the following... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

join files cisco command output

We have two files with results of two commands of cisco: one file; showintstatus, have the following format: Gi2/6 servidorlij connected 176 full 1000 10/100/1000BaseTsecond file; showmacaddrestable, have the following format: * 162 0021.9b8d.073e dynamic Yes 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robonet
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ISO week for date command

Hi Guys, I came across the %V switch in the date command which displays the ISO week number, with Monday as first day of week (01..53). for Saturday, Jun 30 2012, the % V option comes up as 26. I've tried to read up on this but i'm unable to comprehend how this value is calculated. Is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Irishboy24
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
IBSTAT(8)							Open IB Diagnostics							 IBSTAT(8)

NAME
IBSTAT - query basic status of InfiniBand device(s) SYNOPSIS ibstat [options] <ca_name> [portnum] DESCRIPTION ibstat is a binary which displays basic information obtained from the local IB driver. Output includes LID, SMLID, port state, link width active, and port physical state. It is similar to the ibstatus utility but implemented as a binary rather than a script. It has options to list CAs and/or ports and dis- plays more information than ibstatus. OPTIONS -l, --list_of_cas list all IB devices -s, --short short output -p, --port_list show port list ca_name InfiniBand device name portnum port number of InfiniBand device Debugging flags -d raise the IB debugging level. May be used several times (-ddd or -d -d -d). -h, --help show the usage message -v, --verbose increase the application verbosity level. May be used several times (-vv or -v -v -v) -V, --version show the version info. Configuration flags --config, -z <config_file> Specify alternate config file. Default: /etc/infiniband-diags/ibdiag.conf EXAMPLES :: ibstat # display status of all ports on all IB devices ibstat -l # list all IB devices ibstat -p # show port guids ibstat mthca0 2 # show status of port 2 of 'mthca0' SEE ALSO ibstatus (8) AUTHOR Hal Rosenstock < halr@voltaire.com > IBSTAT(8)